Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

Like I said where I live at there are a hundred of Western Union Agents and like Satch said they do not all have cameras and if you know what you are doing you should use the Test Question and Answer section that way when you pick up your money you do not have to show an ID and you can use different names and go to different WU locations and keep the money you pick up under $1000 so the sender can use the Test question and Answer section on the form. What I said was not retarded. If you are stupid enough to use your true identity when receiving money for purposes you know may not be so legal then that is on your stupid ass. And if the law does not know who you are what the fuck can the cameras really do especially if you live in a big city.

used2juice said:
Well let's see...cameras pick up images...images can be used against a person doing a criminal act. Are you having trouble following so far? :rolleyes:

And to answer your retarded NEAR question, YES, if law enforcement is after a source and they can see the source is picking up thousands of dollars at the same say 8-10 places...you are damn right they will rewind the cameras and look at the face of who is picking up that cash. Might come in handy when they get you and prosecute you for tax evasion, distribution, etc. I don't know what city you are from, but I live in a larger city in orange county california, and within 20 miles there are only 9 WU pickup locations. And keep in mind too that just because places SAY they are WU pickup locations, doesn't mean they will actually pay out. Lots of places also have a $200-400 limit. So absolutely if the source is willing to drive a hundred miles back and forth to pick up WU's all day then they are a little better off. But if LE is on to them, then picking up WU's is going to get their face caught on camera, and no doubt their prints on papers.

That's is true. Where I leave there are a bunch of WU places. Some of them don't have camers. I still think that WU is the way to go if you know how to dodge and play your game! :chomp:

maldorf said:
What kind of fool sticks $1000 into an envelope and drops it in the mail?

Me.........except its more like $10000. :qt:

Not envelope ....small box.....not mail... but private like FedEx UPS

You are right buddy you have to dodge and play your game right and be creative.

schneiderc2004 said:
That's is true. Where I leave there are a bunch of WU places. Some of them don't have camers. I still think that WU is the way to go if you know how to dodge and play your game! :chomp:

Mr. Laredo said:
Me.........except its more like $10000. :qt:

Not envelope ....small box.....not mail... but private like FedEx UPS

I cant see how that would be worth such a gamble, especially if its going international. You don't insure the package do you, as that would leave a trail. If it gets lost or intercepted, youre out 10k, yikes.

The WU that I use only asks for ID if sending $1000 or more so I always use fake information on it like Frank N. Stein. :) Slatl....abs are looking good!

IF WU is all a person can get to, than it is a fine choice. But I think that it sucks to have pay the additional price that they charge you. Most times you can pick up at least an extra bottle of test with the fee that you pay to send it by WU.

what about that paypal thing, I have bought lot's of stuff with them, but gear, I have not been able to find an online site that I can trust to actually get steroids.
But I mean the thing is great, you use your e-mail and you can even buy a guarantee for your money back, if you don't like the product or for anyother reason you send it back and they will refund your money(not the seller)

First of all, I am looking at it from a sources perspective, not ours. I can easily walk into a WU location and send a few hundred dollars and not be scared. But if you are a source and you are picking up bunches of cash at a time, then that is a problem. Here, let's look at why...

1. Just because a place is said to be a payout location, some refuse to (or will only give out checks)
2. Some places will only pay out less than $300 at a time, so you can only pick up 1 at a place.
3. You pick up WU's at grocery stores or cash advance places, I don't know any place that has that much cash and DOESN'T have a camera hidden somewhere.
4. You can only pick up so much cash without ID before some places will flat out say "you can't pick up money here without your ID anymore." Think I'm lying? Well it's happened to me and I'm not even a source!

SO, AS A SOURCE IN THE USA, you are not safe using western union IMO. There are gonna be cameras at 99.9% of the places you go to pick up cash. You only have so many places you can go to and pick up CASH without ID. Once the feds get a name and location, all they have to do is call WU and ask them where they are being paid out, and WU will tell them. Then the feds go to these places and look at the cameras at the time the payout was made and OHHHHH LOOOOOK, there is your source picking up your money.

To me, that sounds a lot less safe than anonymously transferring funds frm one offshore bank account to another offshore bank account.

Top Bottom