Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We FINALLY have some evidence!

cockdezl

Elite Mentor
I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet, but here is some evidence (besides the overwhelming anecdotal evidence), that trenbolone binds the progesterone receptor:

APMIS 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46

"Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor."

Bauer ER, Daxenberger A, Petri T, Sauerwein H, Meyer HH.

Institut fur Physiologie, Research Center for Milk and Food Weihenstephan, Technical University Munich, Germany.

For the steroidal growth promoters trenbolone acetate (TBA) and melengestrol acetate (MGA) neither the complete spectrum of biological activities nor the potential endocrine disrupting activity of their excreted metabolites in the environment is fully understood. The potency of these substances in [3H]dihydrotestosterone ([3H]-DHT) displacement from the recombinant human androgen receptor (rhAR) and from human sex-hormone binding globulin (hSHBG) was evaluated. In addition, the potency for [3H]-ORG2058 displacement from the bovine uterine progestin receptor (bPR) was tested. For comparison, different anabolics and synthetic hormones were also tested for their binding affinities. For 17beta-trenbolone (17beta-TbOH), the active compound after TBA administration, an affinity the rhAR similar to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and a slightly higher affinity to the bPR than progesterone were demonstrated. The affinity of the two major metabolites, 17alpha-trenbolone and trendione, was reduced to less than 5% of the 17beta-TbOH-value. The affinity of these three compounds and of MGA to the hSHBG was much lower compared with DHT. MGA showed a 5.3-fold higher affinity than progesterone to the bPR but only a weak affinity to the rhAR. The major MGA metabolites have an affinity to the bPR between 85% and 28% of the affinity of progesterone. In consequence, MGA and TBA metabolites may be hormonally active substances, which will be present in edible tissues and in manure. We conclude that detailed investigations on biodegradation, distribution and bio-efficacy of these substances are necessary.

NOTE: this study showed that tren had a HIGHER affinity to the PR than did PROGESTERONE.

Good info bump.

------------------
- If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. -

For a good time click here: Search and Profiles (300Kleens Board)
Another fine board: Anabolic Fitness

slopain.gif

Although they hinted at human research...they still focused on bovines.

Now only if we were all cows...

This was mostly done on bovine progestin receptors. I admit that our system will probably act similarly but you have to take into consideration the 3 stomach difference...lol.

This is good preliminary stuff, but you I would like to see some type of comprehensive primate study to see if it will parallel the these results.

I suppose cause he doesn't want titties. But won't the same compounds we now use to deal with progesterone induced gyno also work with tren? How does this compare to, say, deca in binding affinity? Cockdezi, out of nowhere with these informative posts always. One of the sharper guys on any board.

I posted a study on this recently as well. It's probably down to page 4-5 now...title was "Fina Study!". As to the part that you're all interested in, the study noted that trenbolone had "no or very weak affinity " for progesterone activity

As I stated, this is just evidence for what many are experiencing...it simply attempts to give some rationale for what we are seeing. This study is in no way definitive, it simply supports anecdotal evidence.

I am familiar with the study on Trenbolone that states that there was no progestagenic activity, but in science one study is not conclusive. Likewise, this is but one study, so I await further evidence to see which line of evidence predominates.

As for waiting for human studies, don't hold your breath. I doubt many researchers are going to be looking at many studies on humans, with a drug that is only approved for agriculture.

Top Bottom