Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are we crazy....?!

More bad news about tamoxifen slopain:

Universita degli Studi di Bologna, Dipartimento di Discipline Chirurgiche, Italy.

BACKGROUND: Tamoxifen retinopathy is known to be an adverse effect of high-dose tamoxifen treatment. Evidence of ocular toxicity at lower doses is less convincing: the aim of this study was to assess the prevalence of the above-mentioned retinopathy in a population treated with low-dose tamoxifen. METHODS: One hundred and twenty-nine women treated with low-dose tamoxifen (20 mg/day) were examined. Visual acuity measurement, slit-lamp biomicroscopy and fundus examination were performed. Patients were reexamined after 6-12 months. RESULTS: Refractile retinal opacities, similar to those previously described as tamoxifen retinopathy, were observed in four patients (prevalence 3.1%; mean duration of therapy 806 days). None of them revealed corneal opacities, papillary and/or macular edema, or visual impairment. The ophthalmoscopic aspect did not change after a mean follow-up of 215 days, although one of these patients had interrupted tamoxifen intake. Statistical analysis (Student's t-test) did not reveal any difference between patients with and those without refractile retinal opacities as far as age, treatment duration and ERG values were concerned. An early hyperfluorescence, reminescent of cuticular drusen, was demonstrated by fluorescein angiography in all four cases. CONCLUSIONS: The present study would seem to confirm that low-dose tamoxifen may induce retinal toxicity in a low proportion of patients, but we cannot be certain that the refractile retinal opacities observed are really caused by tamoxifen, as differentiation from age-related macular degeneration with cuticular drusen appears nearly impossible.

oh ya, CLomid aint to good for you either.

Optic neuropathy associated with clomiphene citrate therapy.

Lawton AW.

Department of Ophthalmology, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans.

A 31-year-old woman developed acute visual loss in her right eye immediately after a 5-day course of CC for primary infertility. Although she gradually recovered vision, she did not return to 20/20 acuity in that eye. As CC may cause vascular sludging, it is hypothesized that increased blood viscosity resulted in sufficiently reduced flow in a posterior ciliary artery to produce an anterior ischemic optic neuropathy. Patients experiencing visual symptoms while taking clomiphene should have their eyes examined promptly for evidence of visual changes or optic nerve injury.

Fonz said:
One of the most powerful things in this world is
PERCEPTION.

Perception is what molds a society.

The media/gov has the ability to change
the perception of almost anything.

They could make a vitamin SEEM like
a KILLER-drug if they wanted to.
And people would eventually blindly follow.

You know what stops this process? EDUCATION

Hence the point of these discussion boards.

Other people can think anything they want, but we know
better.

Save your pseudo-intellectual poems for your mommy. I bet she thinks your real smart. Good job.

Godspeed

I messed up th elast post, this is how it should have read.

Fonz said:
One of the most powerful things in this world is
PERCEPTION.

Perception is what molds a society.

The media/gov has the ability to change
the perception of almost anything.

They could make a vitamin SEEM like
a KILLER-drug if they wanted to.
And people would eventually blindly follow.

You know what stops this process? EDUCATION

Hence the point of these discussion boards.

Other people can think anything they want, but we know
better.

Godspeed

Save your pseudo-intellectual poems for your mommy. I bet she thinks your real smart. Good job.

To answer the first question. some people can get carried away with anything: drugs, alcohol, hell I've got friends who can't stop masturbating 3 times per day! lol. In my opinion, if you make yourself informed as possible you can be safe with a.s. use. some get addicted to the results, others without this complex go on with their life. If you ask me there are alot worse things we could be doing to ourselves.
As for you HORNY, CHILL OUT!. What are you blastin Fonz for? He didn't attack you and he made a great point. Get over yourself. We don't care how many studies you pull out of your ass. Either help out or get out!
Love, peace, and chicken grease!:D

Horny said:
I messed up th elast post, this is how it should have read.

"For my mommy"

WOW, I feel insulted now.

Its easy to just cut&paste information on compounds.
But can you actually interpret the data?????
Moreover, do you know how Clomiphene and tamoxifen
work bio-chemically????

From the looks of your answers that's a BIG FAT NO
in your case.
So, do us all a favour and go educate yourself first.

Godspeed

Every drug can have negative sides. Asprin is one of the most common with both good and bad effects.
IMO if I'm faced with having tits, then nolva would be worth the risk. I have always used arimidex though.
I don't know if there is even a " totaly safe" drug made.

Sometimes I wonder if we are cutting edge or just a small population of crazy, reckless egomaniacs.

I don't know about you guys but hell I've got goals. One thing's for damn sure that I am a little bit in love ole 4rt.

peace:cool:

Some of you guys at this board are very naive. YOu think you just inveneted steroids or something? THey have been around for 60 years. The pros and cons of their usage are all pretty well established.
The main reason I said that I don't like antiestrogens is that they make me feel like crap. Also they didn't even work well during my last cycle. When I said you should stay away from antiestrogens and estrogens in general to be healthy I mainly meant psychologicaly healthy. I also know about these bad effets that they have on the eyes, the liver and the estrogen dna receptors. It is simple as that.

Top Bottom