Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitex Chasteberry

riskybizz007

I'm wondering if Vitex (chasteberry) has been proven to increase Leutenizing Hormone and increase testosterone production. I've read several posts claiming this, and its effectiveness postcycle, but has it been proven?

There are other claims of it being an antiestrogen as well. How much of this is true?

I am very sensative to prolactin so i am trying it with fina soon...fina started today chaste berry soon

I used to take GHB all the time and it really fucked up my performance and sex drive, vitex helped a lot and so did piracetam.

If you don't use Tren, will this at all help while using other products? I read somehwhere that it increases test by decreasing prolactin levels. Now if you use winny, EQ, test, or whatever else would Vitex help at all or is this mainly for Tren?

thanks in advance

never heard of test increasing prolactin but i may be wrong maybee research it but i have never heard anything like that...vitex is a trade off, low prolactin for some progesterone

Top Bottom