Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video - the truth about pro bodybuilder steroid dosages

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
This video is sure to bring up some good conversation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR_SNbX4Qpk

In my experience as a coach, I can truthfully tell you that all the pro bodybuilders I have helped and spoken with are using a lot less drugs then you would think. It's the guys not even placing top 5 at a national level stage who are using the ridiculous dosages. They think that they don't look like a pro bodybuilder because they aren't taking some magic drug. At the end of the day, genetics play a very prominent role in this sport. Professional bodybuilders look the way they do because they are:
1. Genetic anomalies
2. Meticulous with their diet and training

Good topic. I'll also bet that the top pros respond better to the drugs than average guys. I won't make the same gains from 500mg of test that a top pro would.

100%. I have noticed this anecdotally training hundreds of people.

I will tell 100 people to run the exact same 500mg/week testosterone + 10mg eod aromasin for their first cycle. 98 will gain about 10-15 pounds once it's all said and done and they have finished their pct. 2 of them will gain so much that they look like I completely different person after the cycle.

Every person responds to drugs differently and steroid usage is no exception.

Top Bottom