Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Anabolic Steroids while manipulating Catabolic hormones for great gains.

MadMachine

Love to hear you input on the idea. My thinking was that by making the gap between the amount of anabolic hormones while on cycle, and the amount of catabolic hormones greater (One in peticular, Crostial....errr, or something), to reap the greatest benefit from both mass and cutting cycles. (In other words, lots of anabolic hormones, with your suggested ANTI catabolic drugs.:cool: ) So what would you guys use while ON cycle, and then again, when coming OFF cycle? I would think these might be two different things, but perhaps I am wrong. BTW, can't find Cyt. anywhere, lol.

Thanks, MM

Last edited:
This thread makes no sense-your saying you want to take steroids(anabolic) at the same time as catabolic drugs?? That makes noooo sense. Please clarify.

I would call it a stupidity,
Do you think that Bodybuilders destroy and breakdown muscles at cutting cycles for just being called shredded!lol!:confused:

Hummm, maybe I forgot to include the word ANTI Catabloic, lol, sorry.

Maybe, restating to clarify, increasing anabolic hormones (gear) reducing catabolic hormones with ANTI catabolic drugs (your input). Thanks, MM:)

Hugh Gellatts said:
d-bol has some anti-catobolic effect. This may be why it stacks so well with everything.

Maybe,,,,,, but d-bol honestly is the only steroid that actually grows muscle tissue (true)

The others anabolize protien better and effect creatine levels or nitrogen balance.......

You could theoretically sit around the house and grow on d-bol

Top Bottom