Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Bold cycle

Dormeda

hello everyone
i'm thinking about running my 1st tren cycle and ilm not sure about dose and duration of the cycle...
It'll be either tren acetate 375mg\week test prop 1gm\week and bold 750mg\week for 10 weeks
or tren acetate 225mg test prop 750mg and bold 500mg for 12 weeks
i'm 23 yrs 6.1 feet 185 pounds and body fat around 18%. I did 3 cycles before and really looking to run tren now..also can u tell me how much fat will i loose during with cycle with good diet?

any help will be appertiated

ps: I'm a doctor so i know all about progestin like efect of tren and how to stop it i was just confused about the dose/duration thing

3 cycles, 6ft1 185 18%? how long have you been training for, you have weight to lose and a LOT of filling out to do. imo sort out your training and diet first before you start running ridiculous 2+gram a week cycles
i dont mean to be rude or blow my own horn but im 5'7, weigh nearly as much as you and considerably leaner and i am still running doses under 500mg and getting good results
as always, boldenone is better run for a length but with a dose like 750mg its sure going to do something in 10 weeks... but seriously man, too much
if you insist on cycling, 100mg eod of prop and tren with a healthy dose of adex and caber 2-3x a week at 0.5mg and you should lean up nicely and put on some mass.

i have been training for about 2 yrs now m routine training is 5 days per week about 1.5 up to 2 hours each day...but what u should know is that i have a very poor genetic build when i started training i was 210+ and bf was over 30% and i had some disporportin in my figure (narrow shoulders and chest with wide hips) now i look good and muscular my upper body musle definition is quit good as most of the fat is on my thighs now.. i tried running low dose cycles for my 1st cycle and got almost nothing (test 300mg for 10 weeks 200 prop and 100 cypo)

any advice?

damn bro ur 23 and ur running that much gear?? thats not good, u need to get ur bf below 15% to get the most out of any cycle, im pretty sure u didnt get nothing off ur 1st cycle coz ur bf was too high..

what worries me is that u didnt mention any ancillaries nor PCT...what do u have planned for PCT??

this is one hell of a cycle...EQ needs to be ran 15 weeks to get the most of it, and i really dont think it's necessary for this cycle coz ur running short esters, and theres no point in throwing in a random long ester thats gonna make u hungry as hell.. u can add mast prop in there to make it a more synergistic cycle.

let us know everything ull be running as far as cycle support and then ppl can help u out with dosage,

Even if u've got the genetics of peewee herman u can still make some serious gains on 150mg of test prop and 100mg of tren ace EOD as long as u eat correctly. If u wanted u could bump that tren dosage a tad after u see how u react to sides. As usual the diet is critical. And definitely lean out before u start.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

How are you a doctor at 23? Your doses are way too high and cycle length isnt long enough for eq.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Jesus Christ....

If you were really a doctor, you'd know nothing you just said was even close to correct and that at your current stats, you're getting wreckless and dangerous with dosing for at 23 year old.

1g a week of ANYTHING is stupid, no matter what your stats are.

Man that's way to much gear. You absolutely don't need that much to grow. If you dieted and worked out natty as hard as you can for 6 months, and then hopped on a mild cycle you would love your results. Sounds like you are wanting the juice to do the work for you. If you've ran previous cycles whether they're mild or not, you shouldn't be at your stats. Obviously your diet is shitty or you don't know how to train. You've been training for 2 years?? and you've ran 3 cycles? Dude.....

There are way too many cases nowadays of younger, undersized users running ridiculous amounts of gear to compensate for lack of proper diet and training, and it just doesn't work that way. You are going about this all wrong. You need to fix those things first, and don't run anything you don't need to. If you had your diet and training in check, your stats would be a lot better considering your cycling history

Damn 3 cycles and still look like shit...steroids arent the answer bub. You know nothing about weight training obviously. Let me say it again...U HAVE NO BUSINESS DOING STEROIDS.

Get off the internet, learn how to eat for your metabolic profile, learn how to squat, deadlift and push press, pull a sled 2x week and after 3 yrs of that maybe consider doing some Test Cyp. Lol 3 cycles!! Stop asking questions on the net and go train and learn how to sleep 9 hrs every night without fail.

Im so sick of seeing young dudes destroy natural potential with stupidity cuz of some gym buddy or the internet. Lets start giving real advice bros not encouragement.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom