Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A touch pricey?

Razarsharp

I'm thinking about snagging some Prop 50mg/ml (from Mexico...bovel, or brovel) - 20ml vile for $220 - seems, oh, about $140 too much. Any ideas guys? Especially that particular brand, heard it was underdosed...

now, the question is, do I slap him in the face open handed or closed? nothing like greedy little bitches to make you venture off onto other venues for AS.

Razarsharp said:
now, the question is, do I slap him in the face open handed or closed? nothing like greedy little bitches to make you venture off onto other venues for AS.

If you have other options, then slap the dude silly I say brother! If you do not, then what are you supposed to do then?? You can haggle the dude since you know the going rate now, but if he was dumb enough to pay a high price himself, then maybe that's why he is hijacking you ya know?!

Bottom line again though is, if the dude is your only option for gear, then you either gotta shit or hop off the pot I suppose eh?! Dont forget though, a plane tix to San D could probably be had for less than what you are paying for that one lousy vial of prop, that goes for $10 in TJ.

I can't believe anyone would even try to quote somebody a price like that!!! That is rediculous.

there is no way that can be US dollars.......that might even be high in that south of the boarder money, sh*t he must ship it in an armor car that he flys in a charter jet, and has the queen of england bring it to your door and give you head

i cant believe someone would try to sell it for that much. he needs a major ass beating. and i get good results of brovel prop.

Top Bottom