Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Testosterone Cyclone Steroid Cycle with FREAKY Before & After Pictures

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

The Testosterone Cyclone Steroid Cycle with FREAKY Before & After Pictures

Many guys at the gym will tell you just how hard it is to put together the perfect cycle. How do you know just what compounds to mix together and when to take them?

Even harder to get right is Post Cycle Therapy or PCT. After your cycle is over, what compounds do you need to take to keep the most muscle possible from your Steroid Cycle? You want to make sure your gains are permanent and easily kept after the cycle is over and you want your natural testosterone production to return to normal. Let's face it, while juicing feels great, at some point you want to stop the cycle and keep all your new muscle mass.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get the cyclone deal. I have been on Test Stack 17 since July so I decided to just pair it with Transaderm instead of Phytoserms (why spend the extra $$$). The results are outstanding, when I first started taking ts17 I was only benching 175lb, after a month I got it to 240lb after using Transaderm and following the cyclone chart I brought my bench up another 45lbs. That's insane. Did I mention I am 50 years old, only 5’10 at 190lbs. Pic in my profile.

Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get the cyclone deal. I have been on Test Stack 17 since July so I decided to just pair it with Transaderm instead of Phytoserms (why spend the extra $$$). The results are outstanding, when I first started taking ts17 I was only benching 175lb, after a month I got it to 240lb after using Transaderm and following the cyclone chart I brought my bench up another 45lbs. That's insane. Did I mention I am 50 years old, only 5’10 at 190lbs. Pic in my profile.

Wow man. That is seriously incredible results. Thanks for sharing.

Anybody wanting information or discounts on these products, check out these threads

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Amazing results! Are you finished with the test stack/transa cycle?

It's great to hear about people's gains and accomplishments with products, but it's even better to be able to see photo's from it. I have heard nothing but great feedback on the test stack 17.

Thanks for sharing!

It's great to hear about people's gains and accomplishments with products, but it's even better to be able to see photo's from it. I have heard nothing but great feedback on the test stack 17.

Thanks for sharing!

I decided to start the Testosterone Cyclone cycle a week before I finished my PCT. I heard from a dude on the s-ology forums that Test Stack 17 is best for bringing your t levels back up to normal. I decided to start using it with transaderm to keep the gains I achieved from the cycle I ran. Not only was I able to keep my gains I actually got more ripped, lowering my bf % by 5 bringing me to 8% bf weighting 205lb at 6'3. I bought the whole package so if anyone wants to buy the bottles of phytoserms off me lmk (they are unopened), I am going to stick with test stack and transaderm.

Top Bottom