Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tested my Proviron

So order Proviron from one from one of the approved sources. Tested it twice and both times comes up as what appears to be Dbol. Pic for feedback and thoughts.
View attachment 140537

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro dave palumbo sell fake roid test and fake hgh along with montoya, that a fact

i mean, anything is possible but i cant see someone faking proviron with dbol... thats just so damn obvious its insane... now, i even took dbol by accident before and the source was a personal friend that was making his own products... he was sent the bad raws and just did not test them but he certainly didnt do it on purpose whatsoever... so anything is possible but the steroid test kits are extremely unreliable as well... i guess if you take it, you'll know pretty quickly if its dbol or not but i would contact the source to at least run it by them as well

i mean, anything is possible but i cant see someone faking proviron with dbol... thats just so damn obvious its insane... now, i even took dbol by accident before and the source was a personal friend that was making his own products... he was sent the bad raws and just did not test them but he certainly didnt do it on purpose whatsoever... so anything is possible but the steroid test kits are extremely unreliable as well... i guess if you take it, you'll know pretty quickly if its dbol or not but i would contact the source to at least run it by them as well

I don’t know how Dbol feels compared to Proviron?? I did contact the “source rep” and haven’t heard anything..,

I understand both sides of the situation. I had this happen last year with an approved source, and it was with Roidtest. The source kept insisting the test was wrong so out of respect I ordered another test , and that one came back good, After that I hadn’t ordered anymore test kits from them.. Lastly I retired from a pharmaceutical company and honest mistakes do happen so just because it’s an approved source doesn’t mean their bulletproof just like Roidtest isn’t bulletproof.

Top Bottom