Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/susp Combo?

getbig27

a certain someone (**) with two initials makes a test prop/susp combo and im wondering what are everyones thoughts on it??

If your talking about BL, it is a test prop/test phenylprop combo. Not suspension. I wasn't sure, but wanted to correct your question if so.

And, yes, it can be done. If you bought the two separate, you could certainly mix the two together, to get one. What BL product allow, is for you to have it all in 1ml rather than 2ml. So, ya get 100mg prop, 100mg phenylprop in 1ml (10ml)

Regards!

BL

He is talking about the oriental propionate/suspension combination (100mg of each) I would also like to know what people think of this. Is this a painful injection also? I know he has lowered his benzyl alcohol in his injectables but I wasn't sure about this one. I know a few people out there are on this. Any responses with your experience would be appreciated. - cbeaks

cbeaks---yes that is exactly who im talking about. i just want to know if it contains 100mg of prop and 100mg of susp and if the shots are going to be painful as hell??

within the past two weeks I remember seeing at least two guys that are on it but I can't remember who. Hopefully they will see this thread. 1cc ed would be awesome if it didn't give me a golf ball size lump for a week at a time like some of his other injectables. - cbeaks

Good Results

I ran it at 600 mg/week and I loved the stuff. Good results, added about 20 pounds throughout the cycle, with some other heavy androgens. I have kept it all. I would run it again, but you do have some painful injections.

Pl8s

thanks hvypl8s, pretty good gains. I know I saw someone a few weeks ago that is taking 1cc/day. I would like to know how that is going for him.

Top Bottom