Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3: Screwed up Thyroid

Vlad67

In a recent post t3 dosages were discussed. E2 whose opinion I have always respected and trusted stated that unless you were a serious competitor that it would be inadvisable to go over 25mcg. I have pyramid up to 150mcg for weeks and tapered off and really didn't notice anything, which includes increased fat loss.

My question: How will you know that you have damaged your thyroid? Other that taking a blood test

VK

Vlad67 said:
In a recent post t3 dosages were discussed. E2 whose opinion I have always respected and trusted stated that unless you were a serious competitor that it would be inadvisable to go over 25mcg. I have pyramid up to 150mcg for weeks and tapered off and really didn't notice anything, which includes increased fat loss.

My question: How will you know that you have damaged your thyroid? Other that taking a blood test

VK
Most likely you will find it hard to lose weight and start to gain fat if your natural T3 levels are hindered from exo use.

If you have health insurance you can get bloodwork done easy if your doctor is cool. A couple times a year I tell her I want it checked (she knows because of my supplmentation and she has told me the dangers of creatine - give me a fucking break), they send a form to go to a lab near my house and I run in and have blood taken and the results are in 2 days later. I usually need to specify what I want tested, - blood sugar levels, TSH, liver enzyme, kidney and a couple other things for good measure.

After doing T3 at 75-100mcg for 4 weeks straight my thyroid was still completely normal. I've done this at least twice to see how my thyroid was effected. I would be on 100mcg for at least 4 weeks and 50-75mcg for the other 2 weeks as a very quick taper up and down. This may not be the same for everyone though so I'm not saying that taking T3 at high levels won't effect you. It just doesn't seem to drop mine at all.

I never personally tell people to go above 50mcg because if they haven't done the research themself I don't want to be responsible for anything that may occur.

I had always done moderately high dosages, Mostly with GH, but after reading that other thread that suggested that you should not go over 25mcg and a reccomended dose was 12.5mcg I thought I might of done damage. So I wanted to know the sides that people experienced

VK

Vlad67, believe me if you had impaired thyroid function you would know it.

The most common side effect is lethargy. You won't want to do anything and general feeling of malaise. ALong with that, in more severe cases, large amounts of fat gain. You will start stacking on adipose tissue like never before.

I doubt you have a problem, i don't want the other thread to worry you, i have several friends who have ramped up doses of t3 for years, in excess of 150mcg per day whose thyroids are still working fine. My caution in using t3 lies in the possibility of damaging your thyroid function and the debilitating results.

12.5 mcg/day will not cause these problems. Higher doses may. I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to these things.

If you are seriously concerned , have you doctor check you thyroid function via a simple blood test.

e2.jpg

Vlad67 said:
I had always done moderately high dosages, Mostly with GH, but after reading that other thread that suggested that you should not go over 25mcg and a reccomended dose was 12.5mcg I thought I might of done damage. So I wanted to know the sides that people experienced

VK

I haven't really noticed any sides when I do it and I use T3 all the time. Yes I take some breaks....

you guys seem pretty hardcore with the T3. I would only use it if getting ready for a show and running some test at the same time.

I've gone up to 125mcg and didn't experience any problems at all. For the last 3 years that I've been reading on EF I can only remember one or two people who had lasting thyroid problems after a T3 cycle.

Top Bottom