Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 in a bulking cycle

BigDjay

Hi guys, I was wondering how tru is it, you can run t3 while juicing up for bulking to keep fat levels low, I will be running deca and test for 12 weeks but in my prvious cycles no matter how clean my diet was I still gained fat, so if t3 can do something for in that matter what dose to take and should I tale it
through out the cycle? thank you.

T3 isn't going to target fat, it will directly increase your BMR, in fact the higher your BMR is the easier it is for your body to use muscle as fuel.

The end result of taking excess T3 on a bulk is you will just have to increase calories to gain the same amount of weight.

T3 will cause your thyroid to become more overactive depending on how much you take.

i really don't think it is a good idea to fuck with your thyroid because when you come off it will have to recover back. there are smarter ways to lose fat that are less risky

You are always going to gain some fat when bulking. That's life. That's why bodybuilders do bulking cycles and cutting cycles. In the bulking cycle, they gain size and some body fat. In the cutting cycle, they remove all the fat they gained on their bulking cycle.

Messing around with thyroid drugs like T3 is not a good idea. You can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output by doing that. It's going to set you up for a lot of long term health issues in the future.

If you want to use something to increase your thyroid output, use a natural thyroid supplement based on atlantic kelp and iodine like T3 PCT from n2bm.com

If you are adding fat on your previous cycles then your diet is not proper. It may even be clean but just be too many calories overall. I would suggest making your changes there. You could add in Cardarine to help out with fat loss as well. It is also great for endurance while training and doing your cardio.

Top Bottom