Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synovex - H .vs. Synovex - S?

beachhead06

Does anyone know what the difference between Synovex-H and Synovex-S is? Besides the fact that (H) is for Hieffers and (S) is for steers. They both seem to contain the same amount of Test Prop (200mg), and estrogen (20mg). But if they were both truely the same, why is one for Heiffers(female), and one for Steers (Male)?

Synovex-s
Fort Dodge Labs) Implant for steers weighing 400 lbs. or more. contains 200 mg progesterone and 20 mg estradiol

Synovex-s
Fort Dodge Labs) Implant for steers weighing 400 lbs. or more. contains 200 mg progesterone and 20 mg estradiol

Yes that is my understanding and Synovex-H is for Heifers weighing 400+ lbs. I would assume a male bodybuilder would want S and not H. But I have yet to discover what the real difference is.:confused:

Seriously I just spit my coffee out. Im going to assume your either 1. dyslexic 2. blind 3. drunk and blindfolded.
Ok so here we go again.....syno s =contains 200 mg progesterone and 20 mg estradiol
syno h = contains 200mg testosterone propionate and 20mg estradiol benzoate.
Not trying to be a dick here man but im just gonna say it. If your having this much trouble noticing the difference especially after I literally spelled it out for you, you have no business attempting to convert it for injection as its very possible to hurt yourself or others. Again dont tak it personally but it is what it is.

B

Oh yea and the different hormones are because one is male and one is female.

My bad, I kinda just skimed over the 200mg progesterone and miss read it as testosterone. This just proves that sometimes one just has to slow down and read...

Im gonna do synovex s...as it is easier to get then female hormones plus cheaper...how would I do this guy's .help a cute M2F..out help plz😘😘😘😘

Top Bottom