Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol pct?

Many "pharmaceutical grade" SERMS and AIs are bunk from on line retailers. Its better to go with something you know is legit and not under dosed from a research chemical company like AG Guys that have a proven track record.

You need more than that for a good PCT however to recover

A complete PCT that covers you best for recovery, libido, estrogen rebound, and maximum gain retention should look like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

A full pct is necessary

Clomid/nolva
Aromasin (or liquidex)

I would definitely throw in ostarine to help maintain the new muscle. A test booster or two would be wise to speed up recovery as well

I personally prefer the perfect PCT Cycle found at evolutionary:

Weeks 1-2 HCGenerate ES at 5 caps ED Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
Weeks 3-7 N2Guard 7 Caps/ED Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
Weeks 1-7 GW-501516 20 mgs/ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
Weeks 3-6 Ostarine 25mgs/ED (do 12.5 during week 6) SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
Weeks 3-7 Clomid 50 mgs/ED AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Weeks 3-7 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10 ED (taper dose weekly) AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Weeks 3-6 Aromasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5 EOD AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

Estrogen rebound can be a a bitch with superdrol so keep an eye on that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom