Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which steroids kick your immunity's ass?

which steroids (and ancillaries etc) lower immunity?

• Test

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • D-Bol

• Winny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primobolan

• Tren

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Anavar

• Beast, Diesel, Super, etc. (recent OTC orals)

• Proviron

• Clomid

• Nolva

• Deca

• HCG

• Anadrol

• EQ

• M1T

• Total voters

soupeater

around 5-6 years ago I did my first real (albeit short and low dosage) cycle with the infamous M1T. If I remember correctly it was 4 weeker at 5mg ED. At the end I got pneumonia and after being in the best shape of my life I lost 17 lbs, most of which I credit to the sickness. I researched and found out that many people got the 'M1T flu' and that it can lower your immunity. Anyways, just wanted to poll which steroids can lower one's immune system. Any comments are welcome.

Thanks

Last edited:
bump, or maybe i should rephrase... do any of the commonly used AAS have a negative effect on the immune system? was the M1T flu just an isolated side with that particular oral?

thanks

i get the flu from test and winny everytime and my joints start killing me and i get inflamations from old surgeries due to lower immunity specially if i start with a high dose from the begening like 1 gram per week, that's why i learned to start from the minimum dose 250mg/week and progressively to 750mg/week max , i add deca to boost my immune system and support my joints, not too much 50-100mg is enough and too much vitamin C and a multi vit too.

interesting. so u figure that deca boosts immunity but doesn't leave you compromised after stopping? or does it boost and then leave you lower after you quit?

interesting. so u figure that deca boosts immunity but doesn't leave you compromised after stopping? or does it boost and then leave you lower after you quit?

i think deca boosts because i have read it boosts and when i'm on i never get sick even if my gf is sick and i come in contact with viruses.

Top Bottom