Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S-4 and Osta-sarms?

Nathaniel3535

hey all how long does it take for sarms s-4 and osta-sarms to clear the system so that it is possible to pass a drug test? have done extensive searching and cant seem to find it any where i recently found out that they can test for i think its sarms S-4 so i was just wondering seeing as how its oral i figure it is pretty quick

hey all how long does it take for sarms s-4 and osta-sarms to clear the system so that it is possible to pass a drug test? have done extensive searching and cant seem to find it any where i recently found out that they can test for i think its sarms S-4 so i was just wondering seeing as how its oral i figure it is pretty quick

I can't answer the clearing question, but I truly can't see ANY way how any organization or especially hiring panel or even military doctor would have the standard to test, or even care about, SARMS. Just enjoy your SARMS SEARCH products to the fullest, and know you're getting the best of the best, and don't have to worry about side effects.

oral ....and yes there is a test for the sarms S-4 idk about the osta-sarms .....does anyone had a idea of how long it would be before it clears a system

oral ....and yes there is a test for the sarms S-4 idk about the osta-sarms .....does anyone had a idea of how long it would be before it clears a system

It appears as if I was wrong about there being a testing procedure. But, is it something is implemented in local bodybuilding contests? I especially can't imagine it being used for employment or probation purposes.

Just stock up on some amazing Sarms Search products, and get lean and hard! ;)

Bro you seem sure that there's a test but I'm pretty certain that there isn't.....

There is a way to test how much androgen you receive, but there is no way to link elevated androgen reception to any form of supplement........for all anyone knows it could be that you're just naturally androgenic.

And the half life for S4 is no more than 4-6 hours man, so I would think it would be mostly out of your system in a couple of days tops. Half life for OSTA is 24 hours though, so I'd give that a week

awesome bro that is what i was lookin for and yes there is a test the wada caught some baseball player with s-4 in his system through a urin test idk maby its bull to scare us but thats what u read i dont think there is one for osta though

I took a WADA style drug test while on the s4/osta stack last week and nothing showed up. Me and a friend.

I can post pics of paperwork if needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom