Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman,Chris Cormier, Tom Prince, Art Atwood, Bob Cicherillo, Gunter and more

mr.huge

most interesting website I have yet to come across www.chadnicholls.net you will find the top pros like Mr.Olympia: Ronnie Coleman,Chris Cormier, Tom Prince, Art Atwood, Bob Cicherillo, Gunter Schlierkamp,Jeff McVicar, Ed Coen, George Farah, Don Youngblood, and Gunter Schlierkamp,Kim Chivesky, Lenda Murray and many more including chad nicholls himself diet guru/nutrionist of the top pro answering your questions.....this is a site where you can find out the real scoupe and info you all have been looking for. Its just incredible..

Mr.Huge

hmmmm......

not sure if you meant that as I was chad or what but just incase no I am not..Im still Mr.Huge as far as I can remember...if not nevermind

Mr.Huge

I did see Chad speaking with Mike Tyson in the lobby of the Mandalay Bay at the Olympia.........maybe we will see a new and improved Tyson soon.

Top Bottom