Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended Blood Tests

DrJMW

I suggest getting these tests done periodically during cycles and off-cycles:

REQUIRED LAB TESTS

Fasting Condition

1. Serum Insulin CPT CODE 83525
2. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel CPT CODE 80053
3. Lipid Profile CPT CODE 80061
4. Hemoglobin A1C CPT CODE 83036
5. Urinalysis CPT CODE 81001
6. CBC CPT CODE 85025
7. TSH Test CPT CODE 84443
8. T4, Free, Direct Dialysis CPT CODE 84439
9. T3, Free CPT CODE 84481
10. Estradiol CPT CODE 82670
11. Total Testosterone, Free/Weakly Bound
CPT CODE 84403
12. Progesterone CPT CODE 84144
13. Somatomedin C (IGF-1) CPT CODE 84305
14. Glucagon CPT CODE 82943

I order these tests for my clients precycle as a baseline; then I will order them the last week of a cycle to compare. Email me if you need someone to order these tests for you.

Blood testing is covered by insurance; you can ask your doc to send you to a lab like Quest..email me for details.

So since you should have actual numbers as opposed to hear say, does winny and primo actually lower natural test all that much?

I live in france and at the beginning the doc did not want to do a simple testo level check. She told me it cost something like 70$.
Such a complex test may cost well over 200$!

well, I'm somewhat glad I live in Norway sometimes. I did a blood test once this year. Didn't cost me a dime!
And they checked everything.

BTW, I had testo level at 14, when it should be somewhere between 10-20 (I'd rather see the test results at 19 or 20 :evil:, but hey, I'm a small guy).
I was wondering, DrJMW, do you know anything about these testo values? Maybe they're like, too low for a young man like me (age 20)..?

I did not say I paid for the testo test but the doc was reluctant to make it because of the price.
They really try to limit health expenses in france so I can understand.

Top Bottom