Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Cops suck dick.".....this kid was an idiot.

You do not have the right to insult a policeman. You can think he is a dick, but if you tell him he is one i can assure that you will go to jail. I know from personal experience. I got charged with PI when i wasn't even drinking. It was just bc i talked shit to the cop after he wouldn't let me back into the club to get my friend who was driving. Never tell a cop he is a dick. Trust me.

Jimsbbc said:
You do not have the right to insult a policeman.

You are on crack.

You have the right to insult anyone you want as long as you do not threaten them.

Jimsbbc said:
You do not have the right to insult a policeman. You can think he is a dick, but if you tell him he is one i can assure that you will go to jail. I know from personal experience. I got charged with PI when i wasn't even drinking. It was just bc i talked shit to the cop after he wouldn't let me back into the club to get my friend who was driving. Never tell a cop he is a dick. Trust me.

EXACTLY!!! I am personally going to graduate next semester from college with my degree in criminal justice and I am planning on becoming a law enforcement officer after that. I will be the first to admit if someone is standing there talking unwarranted shit just because he think he can, I will be the first to remove him of that thought. You WILL NOT stand there and talk shit to a cop when he hasn't done anything to you just because you think you have a so called "freedom of speech". If you are talking shit and you make someone feel threatend are you aware you have committed battery?? If you are not well now you are. Peace.

Jimsbbc said:

You can go up to a cop, tell him you think he is a cocksucking shit whore, and there is nothing he can do about it. Granted, you have to go about it in a manner that he doesn't get you for disorderly conduct or something. But if you walk up to him, and say in a normal, calm tone of voice: "You aren't worth the peanuts in my shit, you shitass", he can do nothing about it. He has no legal standing to arrest you for giving him your opinion.

2 thick -

You can, but i am saying, he will charge you with something most likely. They can do about anything since it's his word against yours and being in a bar in the first place... Just don't tell him he is a dick, that's all.

So if i get pulled over by the Police and say

"officer, thank you for the ticket. I find you to be a disguisting example of law enforcement and resent you on every level, also you smell like a pig"

This is grounds for arrest?

Jimsbbc said:
2 thick -

You can, but i am saying, he will charge you with something most likely. They can do about anything since it's his word against yours and being in a bar in the first place... Just don't tell him he is a dick, that's all.

He can... if he's a dick. But he has to report why he arrested you. If you wanted to make a serious deal out of it, chances are, the charges would be dropped.

gwl9dta4 said:
So if i get pulled over by the Police and say

"officer, thank you for the ticket. I find you to be a disguisting example of law enforcement and resent you on every level, also you smell like a pig"

This is grounds for arrest?

Speeding is grounds for arrest. Telling him how you feel about him is not by any means.

Top Bottom