Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Anadrol Profile and suggested use" IM SHOCKED

ViperHMS

I was on a suppliment company board and found their "chemical" section where there is a user, who I guess is their steroid guru and I'm a little shocked to say the least about his suggestions on doseage and what to stack it with. Here you read it and tell me if i'm not mad in how he suggests use. Post Below

Bodybuilding Use:

Anadrol is one of the strongest and most potent oral steroids in the marketplace. It's been around and available for nearly 32 years. It's often as revered by bodybuilders as Buddha is in Tibet. And that's saying something! The cool thing about this drug is that it is both androgenic and anabolic. Not too many drugs have both activities, and that's what makes Anadrol such a powerful steroid. It is associated with rapid weight gain - both by fluid retention and by actual mass building - and carries with it a great number of side effects because of the androgenic activity. Anabolics carry very few side effects. But because of the combination, dramatic increases in both strength and mass are assured. That's why powerlifters adore this drug.

Anadrol is one of those orals that is 17 alpha-alkylated. Most bodybuilders have heard this term associated with several orals, including D-bol, Anavar and Win-strol. The only difference is, while any drug that is 17 alpha-alkylated is toxic to the liver, Anadrol-50 is ultra-toxic because it requires a higher milligram level per dose of the drug because of its lower affinity for androgen receptors. Drugs like D-bol have a much higher affinity for receptors, so the dose can be much less. Based on affinities alone, taking 3 Anadrol-50 tabs (150 mg.) is about equivalent to taking 30 Dianabol tabs or 75 Winstrol tabs!! On a six week cycle, you can reasonably expect to gain about 20-25 pounds.

Recommended Dose:

Let's face it, Anadrol is an incredibly effective steroid whether you're being careful or throwing caution to the wind. But it's very also very potent in the sense that more is not always better. (See parameters in last paragraph). When I recommend doses for drugs, I'm only careful with two types: Loop diuretics (Lasix and Bumex) and Anadrol-50, which I consider to be a type unto itself.
It's not inconceivable to go down for the count with a massive heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure on this one if you get greedy and fiendish about it, and end up taking too much. I wouldn't say that if it weren't true. It doesn't happen everyday or every week or month or year, but people have died from abusing this drug. Then again, if you didn't ever use this drug. I'd wonder if you were just a recreational bodybuilder! But you must heed warnings about it. It may be almost impossible to overdose on Primobolan or Winstrol tabs, but your circulatory system can literally implode with too much of this stuff.
In the first week of a 6 week cycle with the stuff, start off using one or two 50mg tabs. As you progress, work up to a maximum of 4. Now I'm not saying 4 when I really mean 6 or 7. I really mean 4 max! Even 3 is completely ample for a 200-220 pound bodybuilder. If you start taking more you have less chance of walking away on your own two feet. Combine that with other drugs that produce similar side effects, and it's a true crap shoot.

Final Smack on Anadrol...

Anadrol stacks especially well with most drugs associated with mass. Choose drugs such as D-Bol, Equipoise or Sus-tanon250 for a powerful stack. Remember, when you take A-50 it's because you want to maximize your mass gains. Don't take it during a pre-contest phase or when you are taking other drugs that are better suited to hardening and fine tuning (Winstrol, Primobolan etc.). It's truly an invaluable part of a serious bodybuilder's arsenal of power drugs!
Here's the deal though: You have to keep Anadrol use short but sweet. It's not a drug you can stay on for a long period of time on low doses, or hit hard and long in duration. It's really a 4-6 week drug and should be used that way, periodically, in an off season stack. Choose drugs that are anabolic to accompany it so you can minimize the androgenic side effects.
Also, you must take some kind of anti-estrogen with this drug throughout the entire time you take it. I'd even recommend leading off with Nolvadex even before you pop one of these pills in your cycle! Continue taking it well after too, as it's quite possible for aromatization to continue occurring even after you've stopped both the androgen and the Nolvadex. Nolvadex can also reduce water retention, provided you're keeping a decent diet at the same time (a tight diet is highly recommended, by the way).

Where is the shocking part?

the_alcatraz said:
Where is the shocking part?

The bold print. Do you think its ok to suggest to take up to 200mg of Anadrol from someone who has never taken AAS? What about two orals at the same time?

ViperHMS said:
The bold print. Do you think its ok to suggest to take up to 200mg of Anadrol from someone who has never taken AAS? What about two orals at the same time?

2 orals at the same time isn't a big deal depending on the dose. You think those that take 150mg anadrol are doing less liver stress than someone who does 50mg var with, say 50mg tbol? the 150mg drol is going to be more stres on the liver.

FYI, medical doses of anadrol have reached 500mg dialy. yes, 500mg. and durations have exceeded 6 months (but not at 500mg)

he points out one dangerous compound that is not really seen as such but has killed more bros that most might think:

--"I'm only careful with two types: Loop diuretics (Lasix and Bumex)"

the most important advice i can give bros doing gear is blood pressure and hydration--too many non-steroid compounds can cause hydration issues---not take much to cause heart issues

ViperHMS said:

I've taken 4 x 50mg anadrols on my 6th week of anadrol to kickstart my cycle. Some people say 100mgs in more than enough, I haven't had any prbs with 150-200mgs of anadrol ed for 6 weeks.

I've also done dbols + winstrol on the same cycle.

Nothing 'shocking' about it.

the_alcatraz said:
I've taken 4 x 50mg anadrols on my 6th week of anadrol to kickstart my cycle. Some people say 100mgs in more than enough, I haven't had any prbs with 150-200mgs of anadrol ed for 6 weeks.

I've also done dbols + winstrol on the same cycle.

Nothing 'shocking' about it.

I'd be willing to bet that it was not your first cycle though. I've only needed 50mg anadrol to grow on. I dont see the need to the high doses everyone takes these days.

dabuffguy said:
2 orals at the same time isn't a big deal depending on the dose. You think those that take 150mg anadrol are doing less liver stress than someone who does 50mg var with, say 50mg tbol? the 150mg drol is going to be more stres on the liver.

FYI, medical doses of anadrol have reached 500mg dialy. yes, 500mg. and durations have exceeded 6 months (but not at 500mg)

Ok I think we have gotten away from the point I was trying to make. This is not on a AAS driven board. Its a pure suppliment board that has a small chemical section. The suggestions are for newbies.

Yeah I agree that the whole your liver is going to explode on x and x, is blown out of proportion, but I dont think suggesting to a newbie that 200mg of anadrol is just your average doseages and to give it a whack.

Would it be acceptable to suggest DNP at 750mg ED for a beginner?

Top Bottom