Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pramipexole effects and sides

jhkram

For some reason Cabergoline is not possible to get in my country without a prescription (and I'm not getting one...), so my source has recommended 0.25 mg pramipexole as an alternative.
I've never heard about that drug in any forum and would like to know if anyone has experience with that drug as a preventive measure for prolactine induced gyno?

I'm also interested in the sides of pramipexole, since the seem more brutal than those described for caber; including compulsive gambling, hypersexuality, falling asleep anytime, redrawal symptoms and more.

According to rxlist pramipexole is a noregot dopamine antagonist and dostinex is a dopamine receptor antagonist. Does anyone know what this means in laymans terms, especially if that means that the two drugs does not have the same effect.

Pramipexole is extremely effective in reducing prolactin levels, at the dose you described. Also at that dose sides are still very noticable, You most likely will feel some nausea and have some problems sleeping. The sides starting going away after about a week of use. There is no reason to go beyond that dose of 0.25 mg so dont, the sides get pretty bad after that. I would take before you go to bed, when taken in the A.M. it seems to cause severe nausea. Good luck.

jhkram said:
For some reason Cabergoline is not possible to get in my country without a prescription (and I'm not getting one...), so my source has recommended 0.25 mg pramipexole as an alternative.
I've never heard about that drug in any forum and would like to know if anyone has experience with that drug as a preventive measure for prolactine induced gyno?

I'm also interested in the sides of pramipexole, since the seem more brutal than those described for caber; including compulsive gambling, hypersexuality, falling asleep anytime, redrawal symptoms and more.

According to rxlist pramipexole is a noregot dopamine antagonist and dostinex is a dopamine receptor antagonist. Does anyone know what this means in laymans terms, especially if that means that the two drugs does not have the same effect.
What country ??can't u order it online??u can't get it from more than one spounsor, ordered my from rxhealth and received in 2 weeks..not bad since i'm in the UK..

andrecarrara said:
What country ??can't u order it online??u can't get it from more than one spounsor, ordered my from rxhealth and received in 2 weeks..not bad since i'm in the UK..
By the way..Dostinex is helping me alot...sex drive is back and all..great stuff

Dostinex was my first choise, but in Norway none of my sources have it. I feel that I can't risk customs seizing an order from abroad, since it's likely that the police would be notified and I might face procecution. It will result only in a fine, but also go on my record. I have a job where my present and potential employers will not take such activities lightly.

I'm looking forward to my next cycle of Test/Decca/Dbol with the prami included. With both a wife and a girlfriend any problems with libido or hydraulics would be quite problematic.

Top Bottom