Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Popped my Tren cough cherry, fukin scary!

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Was taking 1cc tren e and 1cc test e as usual, she always pulls back everything looks good, then about half way through I feel fukin strange like I'm going to have a heart attack or something, then its kinda hard to breath a feel the urge to cough or pass out so I cough, fuckin scared the shit out of my wife, I don't really understand what happened, I've taken about 12 shots of tren with no cough then today bamm I thought I was a dead muther. I gotta calm down and roll a doob this shits got me stressed.....

I had it happen a few years ago. I couldnt stop coughing. I wound up laying on the floor. I completely sweat through all my clothes. i could feel the alcohol in my lungs. I thought I was going to die. The whole thing lasted probably 5 minutes.

rapid breathing (panting) is said to help with tren cough

^^^ Right

You should use shallow rapid breaths to expel the solvent from your lungs. The deeper you breath the worse it gets.

just had this happen to me for the first time This week... coughing ... could not breath gaging for about 4-5 min. Thought I was going to Die ... Really made me question whether or not Tren is even worth it ... :worried:

Just makes you think how bad tren is for the human body. I dont care what anyone says tren is unsafe for humans. Ive used it 3 times with great results but do not see myself using it again. Makes me insane, nightsweats, coughing, paranoia, etc...And who knows what the long term sides are.

The cough is not from the tren, it's from the solvent used to make it. You can get the same cough from Primo or any UG gear.

No one knows what the long term affects are from Tren (or any other AS for that matter).

boston789 said:
Just makes you think how bad tren is for the human body. I dont care what anyone says tren is unsafe for humans. Ive used it 3 times with great results but do not see myself using it again. Makes me insane, nightsweats, coughing, paranoia, etc...And who knows what the long term sides are.

curious.... are all the AAS you take of pharmaceutical grade?

Top Bottom