Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Popped my Tren cough cherry, fukin scary!

Ulter said:
The cough is not from the tren, it's from the solvent used to make it. You can get the same cough from Primo or any UG gear.

No one knows what the long term affects are from Tren (or any other AS for that matter).

True but I would bet anything I have that there are more long term side effects with tren than there are with compounds like primo, test, eq, var...

After reading the past 9 or so posts about Tren, I'm not sure that it's worth it...like Boston says, anything that makes you feel like that probably isn't very good for you.

Reubsf said:
After reading the past 9 or so posts about Tren, I'm not sure that it's worth it...like Boston says, anything that makes you feel like that probably isn't very good for you.

all AAS have sides effects....and everyone reacts to them differently... the important thing to know is that it is a very potent and effective substance but it comes with its sides

Ulter said:
^^^ Right

You should use shallow rapid breaths to expel the solvent from your lungs. The deeper you breath the worse it gets.

EXACTLY - Happened to me once - I knew in advance what to do. I took rapid shallow breaths and it was gone in about a minute.

I suggest not having ANY oil on the outside of the pin when shooting tren. That way if you pass through a vein it wont get into the blood stream. I have been following this routine, as well as ALWAYS aspirate - I have not had another instance since the first. I have done probably 75 tren injections without a cough.

Ulter said:
The cough is not from the tren, it's from the solvent used to make it. You can get the same cough from Primo or any UG gear.

But nobody gets Primo Cough. So what's the problem with Tren? Is there a higher percentage of solvent in Tren as opposed to other gear? Or is it because Tren is thinner, and may have an easier time leaking into a vein and making into someones lungs?

big_boy_1 said:
Maybe its wise to keep a salbutamol inhaler handy if you are injecting tren...

I do 2 tabs of Novegam (clenbuterol) at least 15 minutes before the shot.....

Expericences with Ttokkyo bad cough, Animal Power bereable, Eurovet bereable....

jokerswild said:
Was taking 1cc tren e and 1cc test e as usual, she always pulls back everything looks good, then about half way through I feel fukin strange like I'm going to have a heart attack or something, then its kinda hard to breath a feel the urge to cough or pass out so I cough, fuckin scared the shit out of my wife, I don't really understand what happened, I've taken about 12 shots of tren with no cough then today bamm I thought I was a dead muther. I gotta calm down and roll a doob this shits got me stressed.....

:worried: make sure you're done coughing before hittin' that doob

:p :rasta:

Bonkme2 said:
But nobody gets Primo Cough. So what's the problem with Tren? Is there a higher percentage of solvent in Tren as opposed to other gear? Or is it because Tren is thinner, and may have an easier time leaking into a vein and making into someones lungs?

I didn't have Primo Cough, but I did get the exact same thing from Tren -

BUT FROM A TEST INJECTION!!!

I thought I was going to die also! Fell down just coughing insane - hard deep coughs that hurt like a motha. I knew I was going to be okay, but dam, it just came on so subtle, a light cough here and there, then more and more and more and harder and harder and wouldn't stop. I do think it is from the oil on the outside of the pin and not so much from the gear itself. It makes sense..

Top Bottom