Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls; what is equipoise ? and result with it?

hey bro

it is an oil based steriod that is mildly androgenic. Great for strenght gains with limited bloating. (overall fairly safe). Check out AJC's site and look under drug profiles to get a better description.

Peace Boxer10

I must be bored. lol

Boldenone Undecylenate)

Equipoise, or boldenone undecylenate, is a favorite veterinary steroid of many athletes. Its effects are strongly anabolic, and only moderately androgenic. By itself, Equipoise will provide a steady and consistent gain in mass and strength. However, best results are achieved when Equipoise is used in conjunction with other steroids. For mass, Equipoise stacks exceptionally well with Anadrol(oxymetholone), Dianabol(methandrostenlone), or an injectable testosterone like Sustanon 250. Equipoise is also highly effective for contest preparation since it aromatizes very poorly. Muslce hardness and density can be greatly improved when Equipoise is combined with Parabolan(trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate), Halotestin(fluoxymesterone), or Winstrol(stanozolol). Average dosages of Equipoise are 200-400 mg per week. Injections are usually taken every other day. Since Equipoise is only available in a 25 or 50 mg/ml version, voluminous injections may become a problem. If high volume injections are made too frequently to the same injection site, an oil abscess may form. An oil abscess will often dissipate on its own, but in extreme instances, a doctor will need to drain it. Therefore, athletes should take caution and rotate injection sites. Equipoise is not readily available on the US black market, but it can be found. One of the more popular versions is Ganabol from Laboratorios V.M. in Middle and South America. It is mostly seen in 50 ml vials, but is also available in 10, 100, and 250 ml versions. Ganabol comes in a brown glass vial with a green label. 50 mg/ml versions will have a large "50" on the label. There are no counterfeits of Ganabol. The World Anabolic Review estimates the price of Ganabol to be $8 per ml. This price was probably overestimated. A more typical price is about $4-$6 per ml.

I guess that little descriptor is starting to show it's age "Equipoise is not readily available on the US black market".

Geeze- it's everywhere! And I love it!! I'm using it right now w/ TA and it's working very well. Stenght up, weight up, and no sides. Do your homework on this one and you will be happy.

Have to agree.. I love eq... the only way I use deca now is in low dosages (100mg/week) stricktly for lubrication of joint and tendons while on heavy cycle...

Digital- Tokkyo EQ is 200Mg./Ml, Ultragan is 100/Ml, and everybody else is @ 50/Ml. With EQ's populartiy taking off the way it is though I'd expect to se some more entries in the 200/Ml field in the next year or so. (No. I don't have any inside info. This is just my guess looking at how the market is expanding for this product.)

And I think it's time to rewrite that descriptionn too. I'm sure AJC is already on the job.

With EQ being available in higher concetntrations now (200 and 100 mg/ml instead of the older, wakers varieties) there is no need to inject as frequently as that description says.

2x a week is fine. In fact, this is SUCH a long-acting substance, I don't think that even injecting 1x a week would create a problem.

Top Bottom