Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please can you read this statement

Bro, nobody is running deca and eq solo, My dick barely works on deca WITH test.

Hey man, some bro's just wanna crash their natty test, and never get a solid hard on for life off a first cycle... Who are we to judge.... That 25 pounds of water gains that they lose 3 weeks into pct was allllllll worth it 💯💯💯

Look, you wanna run no test cycles, that's on you. Don't be telling people that they can do this and everything will work like it should with Zero test (the main male hormone) circulating. That's like telling them they can drink a liter of vodka, go driving, and 100% be good to go. That's my issue with it, just know the angles and consequences. Some of these kids come on here and take our word as Gospel. Let em know

Hang on a min I'm not saying that at all I want to run test first cycle don't jump the gun and start criticising I just read this statement and thought wtf it was on a steroid website that has a pretty good rep.

I would like to see the entire article, not just 2 sentences to understand what the writer is trying to say

I think he is saying that someone new should run mild compounds, as in non androgenic. now my question is what does he mean by new.. someone who doesn't have a proper base and is too young shouldn't be using ANY STEROIDS at all regardless, I don't care if they are mild or harsh. once you decide to take the plunge then you opened the can of worms

I don't think I'm a loud to say where I read it as they sell steroids I can say that it's a British site and they are popular

I also read that recently and was left dumbstruck. If you take any other, milder compound, you are still going to be shut down and if you do not take exogenous test, at least at 250mg/week, you will have little to no libido left ...

I agree. No test for beginners.

I'd advice deca+eq 600 mg/wk for a first cycle.

2nd cycle start with 600 and pyramid up to 1g deca+eq and some 40 or 50 mg dbol.

Surely SOME Test would be beneficial to assist with libido issues which might, and probably would, arise due to the use of the 19=Nor compounds?

Top Bottom