x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Pinched nerve

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pinched nerve within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What causes a nerve to be pinched ? It happened twice in one of my leg after a leg workout even though (I thought) I did enough stretch And can you "get rid of it" by yourselves or do you need to see a doc/ART ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Pinched nerve

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Pinched nerve

What causes a nerve to be pinched ?

It happened twice in one of my leg after a leg workout even though (I thought) I did enough stretch

And can you "get rid of it" by yourselves or do you need to see a doc/ART ?
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Re: Pinched nerve

A 'pinched nerve' is the result of surrounding tissue pressing against and irritating the nerve. As this is happening in your leg, it is likely the femoral nerve which is being affected. The reasons why you are getting a pinched nerve could be from an injury to the immediate area, or a result of the repetitive motions of your exercise routine, or joint problems, or you just may be more susceptable than other people.

If you stop irritating the affected area then it will correct itself within a few days. The alternative treatment is anti-inflamatory drugs for a short period and the cessation of the activity which brought about the pinched nerve. Cortical-steroids may also be prescribed.

If the problem persists longer than this or if you are in pain or if you experience weakness in the affected area then you will need to see a physician. He will likely perform an EMG (electromyography) test to confirm that it is a pinched nerve.

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Thanks a lot Kian!

I'll wait a few more days then
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Amateur Bodybuilder USMC fighter's Avatar
    killing people in the name of democracy since 1775

i found that muscle relaxors work well