Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaco Laboratories

I just made an ordervfrom Pharmacom Labs... Dbol oral and Sustanon 500 been using both for about 4days now....
The reseller checks out as tbdif official source.. The pavkaging label all checks out.. BUT just because The packaging is high quality and looks clean doesnt mran anything... Iam suspect to the Sustanon.. As it was "too clean looking and tasting" I taste Tested The sustanon 500 and only a very Mild dryness or tingle in my throat ONLY not on tongue or mouth... Also put in FREEZER TEST FOR about 30minutes NO CRYSTALIZATION OR Cloudyiness...
And again.. The taste and smell was a little suspect to me... As it had a slight taste and smell of airfreshners and stale cigarettes as if the oil had been sitting in a home and absorbed these smells and tastes... I am NO EXPERT AND MAKING NO ACCUSATIONS.. BUT THIS IS A LITTLE SUSPECT TO ME... not experienced with sustanon 500.. But after i Got bad PIP AFTER 1ML AND ONLY SLIGHT AFTER AN INJECTION OF ONLY.5Ml... If this matters..?
Thoughts on Pharmacom Labs?

Oh and also the Dbol seems somewhat Legit as i said iam on day 4 and started to feel better pumps in yesterdays wofkout... The pink Dianabolos 10mg by pharmacom also packed very nice professionally etc.. Only a Slight bitter taste... Nothing too strong or overpowering. From either... But the Sustanon just raises questions and concerns... I think Xbol is ldgit still early to tell.. But the Sustanons smell of Floral Stale house/apartment touch of cigarettes in Primo boxing and packaging was just slightly suspect... But too rarly to tell... Wish there was a sure way to Tell with their Sustanon...

Running two substances as well and not being 1000% on either first time order from this Brand... The official website backs my reseller to the fullest.
I will post pictures LATER TODAY OF BOTH.

Our persinal goal should be information sharing and ridding the internet completely of scammers with as much infofmation sharing etc we do on Our GOOD purchases and OUR BAD.. HOPE TO HELP ALL!

Top Bottom