Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pedialyte

el cubano

After reading the piss post I realized that I wanted to pass on some info to you young'ns. Forget about Gatorade, drink Pedialyte. This is especially important for all you atheletes, like football, basketball, hockey, track, etc. It's much better for you. Shit, just last week I believe it was Dry Bly who got caught on TV drinking it. It was funny as shit!!

V-8 juice is good also.

Both are good for hang overs due to the replacement of electrolytes.

Nautica

Pedialyte is great...its actually the best thing for you...pretty costly tho...but for any of you who want to keep hydrated for example taking clen or pgf or dnp this stuff will help you greatly...also if you get hammered drink this stuff and you wont have a hang over..youll find it in the baby section of the supermarket...just remember they make it for babys so just adjust the amount you buy to suit your needs...

el cubano said:
After reading the piss post I realized that I wanted to pass on some info to you young'ns. Forget about Gatorade, drink Pedialyte. This is especially important for all you atheletes, like football, basketball, hockey, track, etc. It's much better for you. Shit, just last week I believe it was Dry Bly who got caught on TV drinking it. It was funny as shit!!

It tastes like ASS though...

lol yes it does..but then again so doesnt clomid...so you always have to compromise something to get the good out of it..in both cases its the taste...but its not that bad lol...g

Top Bottom