x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Oral T vs. oral masteron which is best for strength and endurance?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Oral T vs. oral masteron which is best for strength and endurance? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Did a search on D* but all i read was peopel arguing about if its real or fake. Providing if its good stuff which would be best for overall strength and best for endurance to improve my running as far as distance

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Counterstrike

Oral T vs. oral masteron which is best for strength and endurance?

Did a search on D* but all i read was peopel arguing about if its real or fake. Providing if its good stuff which would be best for overall strength and best for endurance to improve my running as far as distance

oral masteron is NOT MASTERON !!! It's methyltest. Period. As for Oral Turinabol I doubt it is real OT. Maybe real OT would be my no 1 choice. But it's all theory since few people here ever tried masteron and less tried turinabol.......

Counterstrike
    so basically this guy that most people love his stuff is basically saying he's got this stuff but your sayign he's really lieing due to the actual ingredient? ok thanks

I know someone that has the OT but hasn't used it yet so I can't help there. However this same person did use his var and thought it was the best drug he's ever used. He was using around 30mg/day.

Mod - www.healthandfitnesstalk.com
    Mod - www.sculptedbyiron.com

[email protected]

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i have been trying some IP masteron (little blue tabs), i have heard it is NOT masteron as mentioned above. it might be methyltest??? it is apparently hard on my kidneys at 2 per day (50mg each) they are hurtin'

Counterstrike
    hey MVwaz up. I wish they would test this guys stuff everyoen of it. its just liek P when he first came out everyone was raving abotu it until test showed proof of different things. but if its true what manny said about the oral mastron being methyltest then i'm sure all thew other stuff ain't what its suppose to be

Thumbs down

Id stay away from both. You wont find the real deal.

Originally posted by Counterstrike
    so basically this guy that most people love his stuff is basically saying he's got this stuff but your sayign he's really lieing due to the actual ingredient? ok thanks
    Chinese stuff is crap. Plain and simple. I know he has many fans but lab tests were done months ago and his anavar especially was not even anavar on one batch (anadrol), and on another was badly underdosed. As far as making oral turinabol, I'm no expert on this (Fonz or Andy13 could give you a better answer) but I know a chemist and he told me this stuff was hard to produce and expensive. No way bathtub man could make it.

Originally posted by manny78

Chinese stuff is crap. Plain and simple. I know he has many fans but lab tests were done months ago and his anavar especially was not even anavar on one batch (anadrol), and on another was badly underdosed. As far as making oral turinabol, I'm no expert on this (Fonz or Andy13 could give you a better answer) but I know a chemist and he told me this stuff was hard to produce and expensive. No way bathtub man could make it.
    Note to Counterstrike that he's referring to IP here (I believe).

Counterstrike
    *p i nver trusted but heard so much about DownLoad that i wasnt sure thats why i asked