Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old but interesting study...300mg caffeine increase Var uptake by 20 times normal...

Re: Old but interesting study...300mg caffeine increase Var uptake by 20 times normal

The recommended allowance for an adult is around 400mg.. but adding var I could see some BP issues

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Re: Old but interesting study...300mg caffeine increase Var uptake by 20 times normal

The recommended allowance for an adult is around 400mg.. but adding var I could see some BP issues

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

400mg alone is one thing, but anabolics tend to raise blood pressure themselves, so that's why the combination is something to watch. Stimulants and AAS can be problematic for some. N2guard will help tremendously, but still something to watch nonetheless.

I'm stim sensitive to begin with so 300 is probably out, but 150 prob is doable...

Caffeine is a hell of a lot cheaper than Var, lol

I remember in 1993 when I took 90 mg pseudoephedrine + 600 mg caffeine + 10 cups instant coffee for 6 months daily. I ran around 4 hrs + per day, to the point of almost rigor mortis(I was depressed and trying to outrun life). Got seriously depressed and paranoid. I would recommend against high caffeine, at high doses caffeine acts as a hallucinogen and sedative-not good. Be careful what u take, just cause its legal doesn't mean it is safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I remember in 1993 when I took 90 mg pseudoephedrine + 600 mg caffeine + 10 cups instant coffee for 6 months daily. I ran around 4 hrs + per day, to the point of almost rigor mortis(I was depressed and trying to outrun life). Got seriously depressed and paranoid. I would recommend against high caffeine, at high doses caffeine acts as a hallucinogen and sedative-not good. Be careful what u take, just cause its legal doesn't mean it is safe.

I probably will settle on 200mg since I used to drink iced caps from Tim Hortons all the time and they have 170mg of caffeine in them...

Obviously lower my var dose, so basically I'll be able to use half the amount and get the same if not a better effect...12.5 mg twice a day instead of 25 mg...

sounds like what i currently do

i was taking 1000mg+ caffeine and nearly 240 mg pseudoephedrine (for allergies, but i became obsessed because i wanted absolutely no nasal congestion), i felt amazing for a month or two then burned out

i still take like up to 120mg pseudo per day

only consume up to 400mg caffeine a day

interesting study..

caffeine is a bitch for me though and I cannot handle it well.. I will only mess with it if I have a late poker game or something, then I will be groggy the next day.

.. I was parked in front of target and they have a starbux and soooooooooo many people (especially younger females) were going in just for starbux.. paying 8 bux for a cup of that shit they sell. made me realize 2 things. caffeing is fucking addictive and also I need to open me up a sbux franchise. nice business getting your clients addicted

With that high of a dose of Caffeine, blood pressure could be something to keep an eye on.

Seriously cause I take 700 mg pre workout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

Top Bottom