Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, who comes on here and does an open source post?

gorillahung

So, if you haven't seen, a source came on this forum yesterday openly advertising. I'm upset about this in that I found this source through another forum and sent them some money in the past week. I'm concerned that a source choosing to openly post where it is against the rules is a scammer. Now I'm worried that I got ripped off. It was only $150 order but I won't have funds to order again elsewhere for a while. I know everyone on this board says to use evolutionary but none of the sources there have what I wanted. I didn't want to order an underground lab product and I didn't see any on evolutionary offering pharma grade.

If you're talking Naps, you didn't get scammed, naps is legit but probably some douche just came here to advertise.

What are you looking for?

I had been looking for a source of the 5mg Thai Anabol tabs, the pink 5mg kind. That was what I used for my first cycle ever way back in the 90's. Those and Organon Sustanon have always been my favorite. 6 weeks on that Sustanon raised my bench from 360 to 405! I squatted 250 kilos on that stuff. The Anabol raised my bench 10 lbs per week but I lost it quickly after the cycle. We didn't have info about PCT back then as the internet was still in it's infancy and info passed by word of mouth in the gym.

@ gorillahung shoot me a pm and I might be able to provide advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone looking for a source, my advice is to head on over to elitefitness.com's sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

There are a lot of really good sources, and a lot of terrible ones. It's always important to do your research before ordering from any source.

Top Bottom