Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non-test Mass-building AS with FEWEST sides

Which non-test AS builds most mass with fewest sides?

• Anavar

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Winny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primo

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • D-bol

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Deca (uhm, deca dick is a side, right?)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Something else that's not test

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

DaMan

For all newbies out there (including myself) who wanna try it AS out and get hooked forever WITHOUT deca dick...

Wondering which of the non-test ASes builds the most mass, has the fewest sides... (and keeps the most gains? ok, that's pushing it...)

I'd have posted this as a poll but I'm too stupid to figure it out...

i like anavar and primo but thats just me....they work on me very good like in mas cycles and cutting cycles....but everyone is different...

when you say 'mass building', do you mean (1) the AS that will most make you overall huge and bulked or (2) one that you will gain a decent amount of lean tissue?

lean tissue. my chest is too small and i don't want my hair to fall out when i make it bigger :) don't really wanna go for the test-bloated construction worker look, either (no offense to any!!!).

ultragainz: yeah, i'm thinkin' anavar, but i heard your muscles will just get "harder", not "bigger" (i guess that means more dense???). my chest needs to get "bigger" (in an arnold way, not pam anderson or homer simpson way).

contraction: what about adding winny to the mix? doesn't seem to be THAT harsh... if y, how are they all stacked? (anavar/primo, anavar/primo/winny)

you forgot EQ - which will give u some great lean mass/size and tren which will give u great strength/hardness.

winny/primo is a decent stack. winny @ 50mg/day for 6 weeks and primo @ 300-400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks. i dont know about doing anavar and winny in the same cycle, that's two orals (if you drink the winny) and for myself i dont do that. maybe someone else can give you better advice on incorporating anavar if you want. what is your cycle experience?

CYCLEON said:
you forgot EQ - which will give u some great lean mass/size and tren which will give u great strength/hardness.

yeah, eq would definitely be a good idea! since he's new, im not sure about the tren though. just my opinion.

Top Bottom