Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 build muscle ?

yock925

What's the difference between N2Generate and N2Generate ES?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ES stands for extra strength. Both are really good options but the ES version is a little more powerful.

It's kind of like comparing a Toyota to a Lexus. Both are going to do a great job and get you from A to B but you get that extra UMPH and some nice extras with the Lexus.

If you aren't coming off a steroid cycle and just looking for a natural testosterone boost, I think the regular version will be more then sufficient. I would get the 2 pack option because it's a little bit cheaper then purchasing individual bottles and run both bottles back to back at 5 capsules/day for 60 days.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=83
You get a full 60 day cycle for $145 that way.

If you are using the product in a PCT where the goal is to restart your body's natural testosterone production that has been shut down from steroid usage, then I would use the ES version.

the most important ingredients that ES has that the classic version does not have is mucuna which is an anti-prolactin herb. this will make your libido go sky high

otherwise ES has more of the same great ingredients in classic. in the old days we would double up on hcgenerate for crazy effects, that is why ES was invented

I liked to run the regular version on cycle and would run the ES version in PCT. They are both great products when you compare them to other natural test boosters out there.

N2bm.com is a supplement company that has been supporting and sponsoring steroid message boards for a very long time. They are a company that designs and develops products specifically for steroid users.

They aren't another 'me too' supplement company that produces supplements for an over weight 40 year old business man.

I use quite a bit of their supplements too. They are the only company that makes products for hardcore lifters and steroid users.

N2Guard is probably one of the best things I have yet to seen in the market, and its a staple supplement in my arsenal.

They also have other good products, such as ancient strength, ruthless 3d and krill oil.

Everything boils down to your needs, but their products are high quality.

Top Bottom