Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Primobolan to add to my test/tren bulking cycle?

Depends on your stats and your goals.

how long ago was your last cycle and what doses did you use? what does your pct look like? you dont want to be cycling too often if your a young guy, have you had your bloods checked after last cycle? keep it safe bro, health needs to be the priority and tren is a no joke compound the shit fucks alot of people up that dont respect it

Last edited:
how long ago was your last cycle and what doses did you use? what does your pct look like? you dont want to be cycling too often if your a young guy, have you had your bloods checked after last cycle? keep it safe bro, health needs to be the priority and tren is a no joke compound the shit fucks alot of people up that dont respect it

3 weeks ago I'm currently in pct and don't plan on starting this until another 16 weeks time....

the cycle i ran was:

16 weeks test prop @ 50mg ED
14 weeks mast @ 100mg ED
12 weeks tren @ 50mg ED
6 weeks winnt @ 50mg ED

I used aromasin and HCG on cycle as well as prami

pct was

4 weeks aromasin @ 12.5mg
5 weeks clomid @ 100/100/100/50/50
6 weeks nova @ 40/40/20/20/20/20
6 weeks DAA @ 3g
6 weeks unleashed/post cycle
6 weeks macs
6 weeks forma stanzol

Both of them T the same time. Masteron is a great hardener and AI. Primo is the Cadillac of Aas if you can afford to run both around 600-900 mg per week you will be shredded up by the end. If you bf is good already? Really try both together. Super sweet

Top Bottom