Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking at ripped 200 testosterone blend

"linconScore"

I got 4 vials of this product for cutting it contain all in one: Test prop - Tren acetate - Winstrol . My question is if this would be considered a good and complete cycle for cutting, do you think I should add something to it like anavar? thank you.

I got 4 vials of this product for cutting it contain all in one: Test prop - Tren acetate - Winstrol . My question is if this would be considered a good and complete cycle for cutting, do you think I should add something to it like anavar? thank you.

how many MG's per ML is each compound?

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about the steroid trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

Test + tren + winstrol would be a VERY effective cutting stack but tren can cause a host of side effects if you dont take the proper support supplements with your cycle.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add a good liver aid supplement to your cycle since winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that is based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

What is the breakdown on the blend? I am not a fan of it because you will be doing daily injections. I would rather buy compounds separately and design my own cycle.

I have 3 vials of Ripped 3% that I will be doing over 30 days to wrap up my cycle.
Sounds like a similiar product but it lacks the test.
It is 50mg tren-a, 50mg Winstrol.
It is recommended at 1-2ml ed. I plan on 1ml a day and will continue my ongoing Test-E at 250mg every 3rd day before going off cycle and cruising.

Agree with Muskgate on all the support supps.

My personal goal is to to cut and solidify more of the gains from my current cycle (test-e, tbol kick, deca).

ripped3.jpg

You can add anavar of course.

But with this type of blend I would expect to 'live in the unknown'. As in most cases they mix god knows what in god knows what kind of ratios. Also the PIP might be hellish.

Top Bottom