Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets see if we can get AG guys to supply melanotan2!!!

64Pilot

You bros are alwasy top notch, I would like to see melanotan2 carried.. I lost my old source, and cannot tan without melanotan..Im sure there are tons of guys here who cannot achieve tan, but want some nice definition that a good tan brings. Not to mention, other people who can tan, but dont want to constantly hit the tannign bed up, abnd leather their skin out!!!Hook a brother up!

I don't know much about that stuff but there's a king of injectable melatonin you can get from china that i heard work's good. I'll try and find the info on it.

It produce melanin even in someone who is very pale, and normally has minor levels....I prefer to stick with a US guy though..

pilot, did you get my PM about the stuff, how to use it and such? You seem to be the guy to ask, i sent it a week or two ago...

Id be for AG guys carrying it.

Rand,

I sent a reply, go check your PM box, if it isnt there LMK brother I will send it to you again

Spots are not a big deal. Normally those people bring it upon themselves. Mainly using 2 much at once in the beginning, as opposed to adhering to the exact schedule. Also, those spots are freckles, or moles, that become darker. Either way it is there before the MT2, it just darkens them, but that can be taken care of. I have about 4 dark freckles on my face, trust me i would prefer that over being pale, and having to tan/mystic tan every damn day!!!

64Pilot said:
Rand,

I sent a reply, go check your PM box, if it isnt there LMK brother I will send it to you again

Spots are not a big deal. Normally those people bring it upon themselves. Mainly using 2 much at once in the beginning, as opposed to adhering to the exact schedule. Also, those spots are freckles, or moles, that become darker. Either way it is there before the MT2, it just darkens them, but that can be taken care of. I have about 4 dark freckles on my face, trust me i would prefer that over being pale, and having to tan/mystic tan every damn day!!!

hey pilot....how do i run this stuff if i decide to do it? how long does it take to show results......never messed with it or read much on it

D,

You have to load it initially, but after the initial load you will be set, and only require 1 or 2 injections(Sub Q per week) I ran it this way...1mg 2 times for the first 10 days, then I just take maybe 2-3 MG per week to keep the tan. It comes lyphollized, so you cant keep the bottle reconstituted forever.. So I try to hammer through it pretty quick, and then stay off for a week or 2. It is amazing man.. The side effects are, more frequent, and harder erections(good side), and you will get alittle naucious the first 3 days after injection. It isnt anything to be alarmed about, just your body finding homeostasis..If someone is prone to freckling, then they should take it easy, and load slow. When it comes down to it, I think I spend less money using the MT2, then tanning and airbrush tanning all the fuckking time(less harmful UV rays). Plus, it can help someone like me who can barely achieve decent color tanning everyday, dark like an italian...Really is crasy stuff

64Pilot said:
Rand,

Didnt get it bro, my box must have been full at the time?

Top Bottom