Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting abstract showing winstrol/progesterone receptor interaction....

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hi fellas...Was reading through some of my abstracts and found this interesting one,showing a definite stanozolol/Progesterone receptor interaction,thought you guys might enjoy it as well...

Ellis AJ, Cawston TE, Mackie EJ.

Rheumatology Research Unit, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.

The anabolic steroid stanozolol stimulates the production of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and the matrix metalloproteinases collagenase and stromelysin in human skin fibroblasts but not in rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts. The basis for these differential responses was investigated at the levels of DNA synthesis and steroid receptor binding. Stanozolol inhibited fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-stimulated DNA synthesis in both the skin and synovial fibroblasts, showing that both cell types were capable of responding to the compound. Competitive binding assays indicated that stanozolol bound specifically to both the skin and synovial fibroblasts. Binding of stanozolol to both cell types could be partially displaced by progesterone, indicating that stanozolol binds to the progesterone receptor. Immunocytochemical studies confirmed the presence of progesterone receptors on skin and synovial fibroblasts. However, progesterone failed to elicit any response with respect to collagenase production in either cell type. Nortestosterone, dexamethasone and 17 beta-oestradiol had no effect on binding of stanozolol to either cell type. These results indicate that the inhibition of DNA synthesis by stanozolol is elicited through the progesterone receptor. The effects of stanozolol on collagenase and PGE2 production are mediated by a different receptor, present on skin but not synovial fibroblasts, and as yet unidentified.

thats a "ultrapost" and needs a "ultrabump" great post bro..... doesn't get any better then this!

Last edited:
Ok that is interesting but what i get from it is that, it causes a conversion to progesterone with i thought everyone knew

i dont know...some of this stuff is so complicated

i just like sticking stuff in my ass to see the results
you can read all you want i will use real life trial and error

so if you come to any conclusions before me. let me know

thanks

btw...Good job

Hey Huck can I get you to post that where Fukkenshredded can get a look at it. I don't want to steal a great post by you. Just to see what he says. He was telling E2 the other day about paths that winny takes that other AS don't and I wonder if this is what he was talking about.

GREAT POST, HUCK. CONFIRMS WHAT WE ALWAYS SUSPECTED: WINNY IS AN ANTI-P, MUCH LIKE NOLVA IS AN ANTI-E.

Top Bottom