Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine the economic impact of a real swine flu outbreak

There's what? 45 or so cases in the US with no deaths and only one hospitalization? I'd be worried if you live in Mexico. Meantime, keep your hands clean, and your fingers out of your eyes/mouth.

agreed. I think its a bit premature to blow your load over this.

But still, if this isnt a good reason to get rid of all the mexicans, I dont know what is.

The analogies to the 1918 pandemic of Spanish Flu annoys the hell out of me. Between thirty and forty thousand people die every year in the US due to the flu or complications.

If we suffer a real pandemic I hope the people that think evolution is "just a theory" get their first hand "come to Jesus" moment with viral evolution. :)

Wrong Java, these are very similar strands. They attack the young healthy, you are way off base bro. This is very serious..
I figured out how to use my sharebuilder account better and I CAN sell right now and I bought a 1,000 more shares than I thought.
The stock went down quite a bit from it's high today when it closed. I can bank out with $3,500 right now or let it ride for a few day(s) and wait for a peak and sell it. I think I'm gonna hold it a day or so and wait for it to go up 0ne more time and then sell.
Never made this much money in a day, maybe I should just sell now? A good but tough position I'm in. If you doubt me still... whatever.
Good thing I ran with this and didn't just go to bed, I was fuggin tired but knew I could make a killing on this.

Wrong Java, these are very similar strands. They attack the young healthy, you are way off base bro. This is very serious..
I figured out how to use my sharebuilder account better and I CAN sell right now and I bought a 1,000 more shares than I thought.
The stock went down quite a bit from it's high today when it closed. I can bank out with $3,500 right now or let it ride for a few day(s) and wait for a peak and sell it. I think I'm gonna hold it a day or so and wait for it to go up 0ne more time and then sell.
Never made this much money in a day, maybe I should just sell now? A good but tough position I'm in. If you doubt me still... whatever.
Good thing I ran with this and didn't just go to bed, I was fuggin tired but knew I could make a killing on this.
What can I say...let's see which wins the day..prayer or evolution. :)
Killing young people in Mexico isn't the same as killing young people in the US. Regardless, I have a lot of lean body mass and that has been shown to positively correlate with immune system strength and survival. If young people start dropping like flies in the US I'll show more concern. :)

Last edited:
They should open the borders and legalize all mexicans!!! They just want to seek a better life and avoid flus!!

r

Top Bottom