Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1 R3 Users, It's time to POST your recom./results

MrRTTB

I've decided to try this while bulking up. Before I start I need to know how much one should take and when. I would be happy to see posts on this, what dose you used and how you splitted the dose, 5 on 2 off or what.

I havä't decided the dose yet but Either I will do 40mcg ED for 25days or 30mcg for 33days as I have 1mg. Then there is this big "?" If I should use this only on workout days, or maybe 5on 2off..

What looks best, what would you pick?

# 40mcg 25 days in a row, split the halv dose n the morning and half in the evening, if raining I would do the half dose post(or pre??) the workout

# 30mcg for 33days

# 40mcg 5days on, 2 off.

# 30mcg 5days on 2 off

#7days per week, 20mcg on NON workout days and 40mcg on wokroutdays..I workout 5-6day sper week.

People stopped talking about that...that's usually not a good sign. I was hoping the price would drop.

i've used LR3 IGF-1 2x from 2 different guys. one guy, at 30mcg/day i had amazing results. i took it during a cutting cycle and the appetite increase was so intense that i was eating like a lean bulker and was putting on muscle while the fat MELTED off me. where as before i had added it, i was very slowly dropping fat and using AAS to at best maintain what mass i had.

MR at 30mcg/day and eventually upped to 50mcg/day i felt NOTHING, saw no appetite increase, no accelerated fat burning, no extra muscle fullness, NOTHING like what i saw with the other guys' stuff. IMO the money would have been better spent on a $200 gumball

ripper2 said:
i've used LR3 IGF-1 2x from 2 different guys. one guy, at 30mcg/day i had amazing results. i took it during a cutting cycle and the appetite increase was so intense that i was eating like a lean bulker and was putting on muscle while the fat MELTED off me. where as before i had added it, i was very slowly dropping fat and using AAS to at best maintain what mass i had.

MR at 30mcg/day and eventually upped to 50mcg/day i felt NOTHING, saw no appetite increase, no accelerated fat burning, no extra muscle fullness, NOTHING like what i saw with the other guys' stuff. IMO the money would have been better spent on a $200 gumball

I've only found MR that carries it.

Top Bottom