Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF QUESTION - Can it be stored...... (igf vets plz)

dr_skier

at room temperature???? - for 25days once reconsituted?

(l3 igf-1 generic chinese brand - also any reviews on this brand?)

dr_skier said:

That's pushing it..... I think the limit is 30 days.... Why can't you keep it cold? Don't you have a fridge? Or will someone ask questions if they see it in there?

rizz

ya main concern is privacy, i mean, i can keep it cold intermintantly (i spend half 3 nights a week at my gf's house where i can keep it in the fridge). So would the 3-4 days a week at room temp be that big a deal?

Also any reviews on that chinese generic l3 igf-1?

and when it's in the powder form can it be kept at room temp (for like 20days, if not i can keep it in my gf's fridge for that time)

dr_skier said:
ya main concern is privacy, i mean, i can keep it cold intermintantly (i spend half 3 nights a week at my gf's house where i can keep it in the fridge). So would the 3-4 days a week at room temp be that big a deal?

Also any reviews on that chinese generic l3 igf-1?

and when it's in the powder form can it be kept at room temp (for like 20days, if not i can keep it in my gf's fridge for that time)

Personally, I wouldn't mess with it unless you could do it properly. I know igtropin can be stored at room temperature for an extended period of time. The generic chinese is good to go.

what would an "extended peroid of time" be? Would a few days a week in the fridge and a few days a week at room temp for 25days be that big a deal?

dr_skier said:

It's probably gone bad, but, heck, what did you expect when you kept it reconstituted out at room temp. for a month? :coffee:

I havn't yet mr.x, and it would spend half the time out of the fridge at room temp, and the other half the time in the fridge (live at two houses). That's all. Just wondering if i'm wasting my money or not. I know that other people who have the pre-consituted l3 igf-1 for sale say theirs is good at room temp for a month.

Top Bottom