Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To IGF-1 or not to IGF-1...That is the question

Waynegro said:

Yes I am. I fill the syringe with BW then IGF then more BW so none of the IGF gets trapped in the syringe. Before I started taking IGF I read the shots were painful and thats fine. I just got worried about the raised bumps I got from it. I'll stick to normal gear for now.
How many total cc's you injecting? Are you sure your getting under the skin and not between layers? Have you tried IM injections?

I’ve got a few more weeks until I’m finished. I’ve been doing approximately 40mcg/day. I can’t honestly say that I’m overly very impressed, but then again maybe I need a higher dose.

I am making strength gains, but guess what? Side effects = extreme hunger and sleepiness. I am experiencing both. Hmmm. Think about that for a moment people. :think: I’m eating more and I’m sleeping more. Do you think that could that have something to do with my strength increases? Uhhh… YEAH! Two very important components for strength gains right there. Still I’m trying to keep an open mind and I’ll post again when it’s all over.

"Strength increases" should be made regardless if you are training, eating, and recovering properly. Add any placebo and these values can shoot up.

muscleup, will do bro.

Silent Method said:

How many total cc's you injecting? Are you sure your getting under the skin and not between layers? Have you tried IM injections?

I am using 60mcg's a day. I was doing IM injections in my delts and tri's. The first couple times around they went great. But the last time I shot my delt which was over a week ago, it still hurts. I might not of got down far enough like you said. I'm not sure. Is there a way to tell?

Top Bottom