Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wonder if I posted new thread in wrong place?

al27

I just made my first post to the women's area but it looks like this area gets WAY more traffic.. I'm new here... if anyone has time to look and give input :) basically I've been on medically prescribed HRT for a year and last week blood panel run.. shows my total test levels are at 370 (25 mg cyp per week) and free T at 121.8... Yikes! I really love the extra workout strength, energy, lean muscle gain, sex drive etc... ZERO bad side effects at all~ I'm sure the dr is going to pull it immediately lol!! ~ are those levels ridiculously high for a woman?? Hubbie says he hasn't seen a single adverse side effect, neither have I (slender, no weird hairs lol) would love to hear from some people with experience :) thx

Hi al

It's good to get more ladies using the site. I agree, that you might get better feedback if you double post: e.g. one in the ladies area and one here in the main forum.
I can't really offer you any advice on this but to say that testosterone in women is much more sensitive than men. However, is the measurement in ng/dl? If so, these are pretty high, and the total testosterone is much higher than the average of 80-90ng/dl Total T.

a. If this is a correct reading and not an anomoly or estimate, then in the absence of contraindicative symptoms he may continue on this dose and minitor closely.
b. Another option is to reduce the cypionate dose.
c. Try a different medication: gels or patches?
d. Probe you to find out if you've been self-increasing doseage or supplementing?

Another possibility is the blood draw was taken soon after your injection (-24hrs) and could mean the test recorded a pike in blood levels. Still, when all's said and done I don't think it's too much to worry about unless you're being candid with the truth. He may suspect additional useage, and if that's the case you must be honest and straight up with him/her.

Hope this helps!

Craig

this board is mostly men so you might not get much info here.

i will say those levels are way too high for a female though. you should be in the mid double digits, your doctor sounds like an idiot to me. i would definately get a new doctor, someone who specializes in this.

Top Bottom