Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lost 30lbs with Green tea- pics included

Greek_Souvlaki

Yo all,
Wanted to share something that might help those who would like to stay away from harmful stimulants and still lose weight. Took the advice of a natural pathic Dr to lose some weight...see my pics of what Green Tea did in 3-4 months.

The following was me diet which helped me shed 30 lbs in 3.5 months, again using no gear, no supp's, nothing but the following changes...

-10 cups of Green tea a day

-Stopped eating red meat and breads

-Diet was composed of white meats (excluding pork) and tons and tons of Greens+

Drinking that much Green Tea always made me feel almost high, like a good espresso buzz without the burn out feeling you get afterwards - I dont know why but sex drive went threw the roof as well.

Did you know that a cup of green tea may provide 10-40mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant activity greater than a serving of spinach, broccoli, carrots or strawberries? Did you know that EGCG makes up about 10-50% of the total catechin content in green tea and appears to be the most powerful of the catechins - with antioxidant activity about 25-100 times more potent than vitamins C and E? I love this stuff...feel like shit if I dont have any...

As much as we use the man-made tools available like gear to better our bodies, we shouldnt forget what mother nature has also available to us...

http://groups.msn.com/Peterbeforeandafter30lbs-/shoebox.msnw

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Greek, did you just keep brewing tea all day or did you bottle some for later use?

Fonz has posted some great info about green tea, too.

dude I work on a cpu all day...had the friggin tea pot next to me and kept drinking as I worked...I could feel a thermogenic effect all day and felt so good, never burned out like from epha or other thermo supps. I drank 2 cups right bfr a work out and would sweat like a mad man. Now, if I dont get all those yummy antioxadants every day I can tell, my energy levels go down. I used two tea bags a pot and had like 2 pots a day...I wanna try adding some Rhodiola tea to it, this stuff is great with green tea I heard, its a russian plant or root that aids in many things including increaseing your matabolism.

Did you have caffeinated or Decaf green tea?

Nice job

Good Post

Karma for you....

Last edited:
No disrespect intented but from the pics it looks like you lost alot of muscle as well.

Good work Greek... you look good Bro.

I've been using green tea for the past year... both the beverage and the extract. I love its thermogenic and anti-oxidant benefits.

Top Bottom