Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hrt

dew925

So after getting my weekly pin at the docs this week. The nurse tells me that next week is my last pin because the doc wants bloods the first week of dec. . So my question is after 400 mg teat depot weekly for last 3 months , how much would still be my system after a week or two , enough to show high levels, or would I be supressed with no pct after the first week, thus causing test to show low levels? Or what can I do to make sure I get a low reading? So I can continue with the 400 mg dosing from doc.

If doc has you on 400 mg per wk, he's looking to see what that is doing to your body, he's not just looking at tes levels, but esto levels, lipids, liver values, all kinds of info. If 400 wkly is not messing you up on your panels, he probly will leave doses alone. If it is, and he truly understands hormones, his adjustments are for your health! That's got to come first dude. I've had tes levels sky high when bloods were done, all other info came in right doses stayed the same. If you are supl with other compounds I've found it better to tell your doc prior to bloods do that can be calculated into your results.

Not sup with anything else just yet was going to wait till after bloods first! Then maybe a cycle of beast an n2 gaurd?

Your scripted for 400mg a week?! Holy shit bro ... most people end up right around the top of range from 125-150/week. Your going to be sky high for sure.

As roc86 says, 400mg is very, very, very high for HRT weekly. Most guys on therapy - even guys who have their boys removed - rarely get much more than that in a month!

If your doc's got experience with prescribing hormone for androgen therapy then, if everything comes back fine, he might well maintain you on the current dose. However, if he's a relative newcomer
to this area of medicine and something is amiss, or he realises the levels are far in excess of the laboratory ranges, then he will probably shit his pants and slash your dose. If he does the latter then I
reckon a dose of 200mg - 250mg per week will be where he'll go. That is still a pretty large weekly doseage which will still put you in the upper high range, so don't be too down if he does this. After all, as techtime says, this is
about your health at the end of the day. If he decides to maintain your dose of 400mg per I'm sure you will require some form of Aromatase Inhibitor because the risk factors for sensitivity are greatly increased on little more
than 200mg a week in many blokes, over a period of time.

Can you PM me your docs e-mail address please? ;) I'm going to sack my doctor and get on your doc's consultation list. My GP is an over-cautious tit. I've been on no more 250mg (Sustanon 250) every 21 days:(. It was even
worse, because initially I was on 250mg every calendar month which could be 4 or nearly 5 weeks some times. You've got yourself a very liberal and rare breed of doctor...cherish him/her.

Illd love to send you his email but unfortunately I don't have it, nor would I give it out. He has been my family doctor for years, and he's awesome. He listens to what I have to say , not just what he tells me ,not because he's the doc an he says so , he discusses thing with me Then makes his decisions .

Top Bottom