Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which HGH is Preferred

jr_juice

About to run out of Serrano HGH, Looking for some opinions from people who have used either Jintropin or Hygetropin? which is the better choice? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

I have heard really only about Jin. Although I just started a few days ago I don't really have any results for ya. Will let you know when I do though.

o no this thread again....they are all good bro...my 2 cents is that for what you are paying for jin...you could shoot 3 times as much from the blues...so i dont see how jin could be 3 times as strong...

Cauliflower Ear said:
o no this thread again....they are all good bro...my 2 cents is that for what you are paying for jin...you could shoot 3 times as much from the blues...so i dont see how jin could be 3 times as strong...

I'm with cauli on this one. On kefei now and they seem to be just as good as the jins.

Last edited:
I've read alot about HGH and it seems to costlly for the overall gains. I make this statement on the basis that a course costs around $600 AU and you need around 6 to 9 IU every couple of days?

juggernaught007 said:
I've read alot about HGH and it seems to costlly for the overall gains. I make this statement on the basis that a course costs around $600 AU and you need around 6 to 9 IU every couple of days?

That would be an insane dose for me. 4-6iu's eod works wonders for me. And as for brand, I notice no difference in quality. For the best bang for your buck, I'd go with blues.

$275 a kit??? Dang mine was about $400 and I have seen them as high as $900 a kit... and I thought I was getting a deal!!

jin all the way if it aint broke dont fix but yeah american made real (tons of fakes on the market) GH is great too.

Top Bottom