Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Joint/Tendon Therapy

M

MadCow1

I am aware that many weightlifters (olympic style) have utilized GH not only for strength and drug testing but also to heal tendons and joints.

Does anyone have any info about using it for joints and tendons? Is it effective? Only temporary relief?

Please bump or respond if you have real input (i.e. no - try deca, use it with insulin, stack it with test, or use ibuprofen syle responses).

I have no hard info or opinions on this so I am curious as to the results and effectiveness.

Thanks

I have read numerous accounts, not only in articles but also here on this forum from people like Ironmaster that I have used it for years. They all say that it strenghtens joints...my shoulder had been hurting me for a while. I did a cycle of GH and Deca...most likely it was the deca that healed it but I am sure that the GH strengthened it as well.....

Thanks for input - perhaps an evening bump for more info on this.

I screwed my L5 S1 in my back and couyldn't stay in a sitting or standing position for more than 10 minutes at a time. Since using GH I am totally healed and stronger than ever! I love GH just for that alone.

I posted on this yesterday. I wonder if you could get a prescription for HGH for this, it seems like a valid condition. My knees are getting worse, so I need to do something.

You'll never get a script for this - no matter how valid the reason unless you blow an endocrinologist. This would be a valid reason for deca too but US medicine is tough on this (unless you are on the olympic team).

MadCow1 said:
You'll never get a script for this - no matter how valid the reason unless you blow an endocrinologist.

Hmm, I guess my only option is to find a woman endocrinologist. :)

Did an HGH cycle a couple of years ago and my joints have all been better since. I screwed up my knees playing football and now they are stonger than before I started playing. It was a great alternative to reconstructive knee surgery.

Top Bottom