Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH effects on Insulin and Blood Glucose - (Solving the riddle)

json_hanks

HGH effects on Insulin and Blood Glucose -- Please help Solving the riddle ! ! !

Hi everyone,

I want to get started on HGH. Since I want to do it based on educated facts I’ve read books about it, read articles and such. Yet, I always see mixed opinions when it comes to HGH interacting with Insulin and blood glucose. It gets me annoyingly confused because some of these opinions and sometimes the facts themselves seem to contradict each other. Surprisingly, I couldn’t find a straight up answer to help clear my doubts out there so I decided ask it on this forum hoping I as well as others could get this cleared up.

I think I can start by stating the “facts” that I’ve read so far:

* HGH reduces your insulin production. (Which makes your Blood Glucose to go up -hyperglycemia-)

* HGH makes you produce MORE insulin. (Which makes your BG to go down -HYPOglycemia-)

* HGH causes insulin resistance. ( Due to the excessive production of insulin )

* People on HGH usually add insulin to their regime to lower the glucose. But wait ! didn’t extra insulin make you insulin resistant???

As you see the statements above contradict each other so I want to find out once for all what the real facts are. My goal is to be able to take HGH for bodybuilding safely avoiding becoming diabetic, insulin resistant, etc.

Could you please give me your experienced input regarding this? I bet this would help many many people.

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Here is one study regarding insulin resistance:

Effects of growth hormone on insulin action in man.... [Diabetes. 1982] - PubMed - NCBI

Here's an article that talks about how to maximize their effects on each other:

Human Growth Hormone and Insulin are Friends | Eat to PerformEat to Perform

Here is a more lengthy article going in depth about the subject...looks like it might be from a college textbook or something:

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/15/12/905.full.pdf

Here is an article talking about how these all relate to their effects in sports:

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/170/1/13.full.pdf

@matter2003
Thank you for these links I will check them out. Hopefully those will clear up my doubts. Do you personally use HGH ?

it is not necessarily true that you need to increase insulin to go into hypo and that isn't how HGH works at all.

when a compound nutrition partitions it pretty much sucks up nutrients into the body and shuttles into the muscle leaving your glycogen levels parched.. all AAS do this, some like tren more than others.

@matter2003
Thank you for these links I will check them out. Hopefully those will clear up my doubts. Do you personally use HGH ?

No, I have never personally used it, by I do manipulate my diet and exercise protocols to raise it higher than normal(Fasting, 5 minutes of HIIT directly after lifting, 1 mg Melatonin right before working out, Mucuna Pruriens combined with Arginine/Citrulline in the AM and right before bed at night).

Intersting... have you ever tested your GH or IGF-1 levels after doing that protocol and compared with your normal levels? It would be interesting to see how high you rise your GH levels.

Top Bottom