Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Guy's, Definite Help Needed. To Cycle or Not To Cycle?

IlliniStud85

Hey everyone, i've been reading all these great posts and am getting lots of good information. But some of the stuff in the posts is shortened and in juice talk, lol, some i don't understand. I recently started bodybuilding with my dad, former Overall Mr. Illinois winner. He's very proud of staying 100% all natural and i can agree that that's seeming to be an accomplishment these days, lol. He always points out the guys he knows are juicers and tells me to stay away. One day last week a friend of his even, after a long lay-off, was talking to him about doing a cycle. My dad was just explainin to him that pure muscle is permanent and he'll be fine and it will come back. He was sayin yeah you'll gain a lot and look bigger but it's mostly water and you'll lose most of it anyway and will end up doin cycle after cycle. My dad told me to stay away that it's dangerous and also very costly. I agree but i'm tired of being just medium. I already have more definition after a couple months then most guys that have been doin it for years, thank god for good genetics. But I want to be huge! I just want a little somethin that has very few side effects but great gains that you can keep. I was in a supplement store and usually i'm just targeted on protein. I happened to see this stuff out of the corner of my eye, it's like it comes with a syringe to measure out how much to take but you just rub it on and it obsorbs. The guy said that it's a pro hormone and will help me make good gains with no side effects, but for over $100 I left it alone figuring I can get real shit for that price. A lot of you bro's out there know what i'm talkin about and can maybe help me. Please also go into some good detail to whereas I know what your talkin about, mega newbie to this, lol. Any help will be much appreciated, also if you need to know any other stats about me to help me even better just p.m. me. Thanks again everyone, I hope to learn much so I can help others later on that are in my situation.

you live life once so juice to the max like there is no tomorrow...you dont have to take the hard stuff..just know what to take for the liver if you take something that can effect the liver always drink 1-2 gallons of water a day...deca/eq/primo/winny/test/anavar/fina those are good roids to take...along with gh/igf-1...and just do some research before starting a cycle...learn everything about this game

Last edited:
oh yea and stick around the board a lot...give yourself time to learn more about roids a couple of months is fine...dont matter to me...just do some research and see how its all done

to begin with,i would like to know your age;what are your trainign experiences?do you follow a solid diet?have you reached a point in your training where you have hit a plateau?b4 you go juicing to become HUGE,give us your stats and experiences so that we can give you some solid and sage advice...---fyi

read, read and read some more, bro. use your search engine all day and all night. that's the only way you'll learn. most people on the boards will tell you to take the plunge and juice. however, that is for you, and only you to decide. we'll tell you to go for it because that is the choice we've made (most of us) and we have no regrets. study and learn about gear, what it is, what it does, how it could hurt and how it will benefit you when done right. then, make your choice. good luck w/ your decision - let me know what you do.......... stud85.... stud85...... stud85........stud85....hehehe....

peace,
ragin'

Just to add it's good that you stayed away from that shit at the supplement store. THe majority of all that stuff is a waist of money. Some of that shit will have more sides than AS and you see less results. I agree with ragin you need to read up on different roids. We all started somewhere it's all part of the wonderful world of anabolic steroids

Last edited:
Thanks Guy's

Thanks Jowers, Ragin, Ultra, and Da Big. Da Big I am down to about 180 lbs. right now, I follow a high protein, high carb diet. I don't write it down or nothing, I probably should start though. I've been working out with my old man, he's down to 3 days a week now, but when I get the know how and proper form i'm gonna start going more. We do Chest and Shoulders on Monday, Legs on Wednesday, and basically everything else on Friday. Mostly free weights and cabels and very little to no cardio. I am 18 years old and have been working out for about 3 months. I wouldn't say my peak but it's getting very hard to gain, i've evn lost 5 lbs. since starting. I look great and have awesome definition but that's all. I want to get huge without anyone asking if I do AS. Thanks again guys for everything. I've been glued to the computer learnin tons but talking to real people is so much better. Also, where there's the folder looking things some are flamed and some arn't but what's with mine? Well i'm j/w. Thanks again Bro's!

Top Bottom