Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart is racing like mad...

nexus7

I'm on a clen Zaditen cycle at the moment (4mg zaditen and 0.6mg clen) and let me tell you, my heart is pounding like mad - I don't feel too many side effects (I am shaking but nothing bad)
not feeling particularly hot - my heart rate is more or less constant through the day at around 98 bpm, though!!! dunno if its normal for it to be going this fast!

anyone experience the same?

something normal with Clen ...it should go away after 7 to 10 days.... Good luck

info
since it is a metabolic enhancer, it is natural for your heart to be beating 20-40 bpm faster than baseline. Once you acclimate to the dosage, the effect will wear off, but gradually. It is especially important to avoid other metabloic enhancers as the effect compounds, and you could, in a worst case scenario, trigger an arrythmia.

strange reading your title and i new you where on Clen

Quote:
"something normal with Clen ...it should go away after 7 to 10 days.... Good luck".
And since you can take it for 14 day, that leaves you with 4 normal days (if ever).

Re: strange reading your title and i new you where on Clen

Jeff_rys said:
Quote:
"something normal with Clen ...it should go away after 7 to 10 days.... Good luck".
And since you can take it for 14 day, that leaves you with 4 normal days (if ever).

Jeff, I am taking Zaditen with the clen - 4 weeks "on" without receptor downgrade!

I added a little t-3 to clen and my heart was skipping beats as well as racing. I backed off the t-3.

Top Bottom